22 Childhood Memories That Will Make You Feel Nostalgic AF Or You Didn't Have A Childhood

Shoutout to childhood.

1808
Hasbro / YouTube

Overall, I'm a very nostalgic person. Maybe it is because I am constantly drowning in stress because of college and other obstacles that "adulting" forces upon us. Or maybe I just really miss Neopets, but who is to say? Recently, while procrastinating everything in my life, I made the classic mistake of opening Pinterest. After looking at DIY projects that I could never successfully do, I discovered a pinboard of '90s memorabilia.

Though I was born in '97, I still experienced all of the '90s ~aesthetic~ because of my older siblings. Obviously, after scrolling my way through the pinboard I was way too overwhelmed to do any of my schoolwork, so I just went and took a nap :)

Now I hope to do to you what Pinterest did to me and contribute to whatever you're procrastinating by making you strongly yearn for your innocent, stress-free past by listing out some of our favorite childhood gems.

^ STFU, Spider-Man (I'm aware this is Nick Carraway, I swear I'm not that much of a ~uncultured swine~.)

1. Wonder Ball Candy

I would get these at Blockbuster every Friday night (cries).

Also, I found that they are making them again but they're Minion themed, so it's not exactly the same, but at least its something.

2. Beanie Babies

^ Just look at this kid chillin', patting his pet lobster on the back while it rests on his shoulder. Those were the days.

The amount of money my parents probably spent on these things for me is insane. Thanks, mom and dad.

3. Kid Cuisine

I can taste this picture by just looking at it.

4. The Rainbow Fish

If you don't know this book, then it is time for you to culture yourself.

5. Poo-chi the Robot Dog

Honestly, one of the best Christmas presents as a kid.

6.Furbies

Looking back, these things are creepy af but I still love them

7. Doodle Bears

Toys were so much better back then.

8. 90s swing sets

These swing sets were one of the best things growing up.

(Sorry to throwback to the depressing, but great, Fault in Our Stars.)

9. The Sandlot

Two things I know about this movie: 1. Everyone had a crush on Benny. 2. I looked like Ham, the chubby ginger, freshmen year of high school.

10. Skip it

My poor adolescent ankles.

11. Magic slate drawing board

I used to always get these at Cracker Barrel.

12. Ice cream with wooden spoons

^ YES.

13. Old Disney Channel Movies

You know the second these kids started doing touches and floating around that it was movie time.

14. Neopets

Don't even come at me with that Webkinz shit (even though I was obsessed with those, too at one point tbh.)

15. Old TV shows

For real, don't come at me with that Girl Meets World nonsense.

16. Three Little Kittens

Whenever they lost their mittens, my five-year-old self would become so distraught.

17. Everything Lisa Frank

The felt color posters were the best.

18. Nintendo Game Boys

I STILL have my red one.

19. Bop It

This would give me so much anxiety as a child, but I still loved it.

20. Lite Brite

I would always lose the pieces.

21. Gel sandals

Step back Yeezys, this is the truest shoe game.

22. Fisher Price toys

Wow, I miss those simpler times so much.

The list could go on much longer, but the nostalgia is actually overwhelming.