A Definitive Ranking Of Chick-Fil-A Sauces, From An Addict
food

The brutally honest rankings of our favorite sauces.

181

Let me clear this up, EVERY sauce at Chick-Fil-A is amazing. Each has a unique flavor and taste and depending on my mood I will indulge in ALL of them at some point. However, when it comes down to the wire, these are my official rankings of Chick-Fil-A's dipping sauces!

7. Ranch Sauce 

This sauce is a classic, but just doesn't stand out amongst its saucy counterparts.

6. BBQ Sauce 

BBQ sauce is similar to ranch, it's essential but not special.

5. Buffalo Sauce 

I had a hard time placing this sauce so low. I use this sauce so much, but if I am comparing it honestly with other Chick-Fil-A sauces, it lacks complexity. It serves one purpose, to heat things up.

4. Honey Mustard Sauce 

Chick-Fil-A honey mustard has a special taste to it. It isn't that bright yellow sauce you would typically get from a resturant, its a dark deep yellow. It has a bold flavor and is classic but unique.

3. Chick-Fil-A Sauce 

I know I know, how dare I? Hear me out, Chick-Fil-A sauce is great! BUT, did you know it's just a mix of ketchup, honey mustard, and BBQ sauce? It lacks a personality of its own.

2. Sriracha Sauce 

This new sauce is so flavorful. I really have never tasted anything quite like it. It's spicy, sweet, and delicious!

1. Polynesian 

This is the best sauce at Chick-Fil-A. I refuse to even consider that any sauce is better than this sauce. It is flawless, glossy, sweet, savory, and heavenly.