Chelsea Transfer Rumours: Blues Ponder Felix Loan Move

All the latest news surrounding Atletico Madrid star Joao Felix's future with a possible move to Arsenal or Chelsea eyed amid interest from

10
Blues Ponder Felix Loan Move

There are plenty of transfer rumours that Chelsea are currently in the market to sign a number of players this summer. As well as looking to strengthen their squad, they are also hoping to secure a new manager, which means they are making moves to try and recruit a player for the future.

One of the hottest rumours to come out of the Chelsea camp this summer has been the possible move of striker Joao Felix. While the Brazilian is still at Atletico Madrid, he has been open to the idea of moving to the Premier League.

Chelsea transfer news, live! Latest reports, rumors, updates

With Christian Pulisic's time at Chelsea coming to an end, the club is hoping to find a replacement. In the current transfer market, there are two players that could be a fit: Benjamin Pavard and Dayot Upamecano. However, there is a question mark as to whether these players will make the trip across the Atlantic.

Info : يلا شوت

On the other hand, it has been revealed that the Blues are also trying to sign Leicester City's centre back Wesley Fofana. Fofana is the son of former Leicester defender Kalidou Koulibaly, who is known as one of the best young defenders in Europe under 22. His injury history has made him a prime target, but it is believed that his contract at Leicester is worth over $100 million.

Another potential Chelsea signing is Paris Saint-Germain's Presnel Kimpembe. The Ligue 1 side have been keeping an eye on the 21-year-old during the past few weeks. It is thought that he is on the verge of signing for the club.

Meanwhile, RB Leipzig striker Christopher Nkunku is also a target for the Blues. A deal has been agreed between the two clubs, but they need to complete the paperwork. If a deal is done, Nkunku will join the Chelsea academy for a few years.

Hakim Ziyech News, Stats and Updates

Chelsea are also in the market to sign a new center back, as Hakim Ziyech and Cesar Azpilicueta are both set to leave the club. Both players have struggled to break into the starting XI this season, and are likely to be leaving.

Other options in the center of the pitch include Kieran Tripper, Benjamin Pavard and Dayot Upamecano. Depending on which of the three are signed, they will be tasked with replacing Kalidou Koulibaly and Thiago Silva.

Another option on the left side of the pitch is Matheus Nunes, who has been linked with a move to Chelsea. Nunes is a silky two-way midfielder. Though he hasn't been a regular starter for Sporting Lisbon, he has been a consistent performer, averaging nine assists per season. He has been tipped as a potential successor to Jorginho.

While all these rumours are fun to watch, there are plenty of other players who could be a fit for the Blues. Some of these are already out of contract next season, while others could be signed for a reduced fee. That said, there is a limit to what a club can spend.

Source : يلا شوت توداي