The Cheesiest Movies On Netflix

The 5 Cheesiest Rom-Com Movies To Watch On Netflix During Your Winter Holiday Break

The sappier the better.

55

OK so I don't know about y'all but school breaks are where I kick it into gear with my Netflix binge-watching.

This year Netflix has some extra cheesy movies that you can queue up and get way too invested in. From holiday movies to rom-coms Netflix has really outdone themselves. I've become quite the movie watcher lately and I know this break I'm going to rewatch all of these corny classics that made it to the small screen.

Here are 5 of the cheesiest movies to waste way too much time watching during the break.

1. "A Christmas Prince"

I had to start with this. A young New York City journalist gets to report the story of a lifetime when she goes undercover in the beautiful and fictional Aldovia castle. Our journalist, Amber, pretends to be a tutor for the princess to spy on the soon-to-be dashing King, Prince Richard. She gets into some trouble, including getting called out on pretending to be the princess' school tutor and having her horse run away from her. But don't worry, it all ends happy and merry.

2. "The Kissing Booth"

Girl has a crush on her best friends off-limits brother, under a misunderstanding kisses him in a kissing booth - and here we are. Predictable and cheesy yet I couldn't look away.

3. "The Holiday Calendar"

Kat Graham is in this so I had to watch because of Bonnie Bennett, WYA Vampire Diaries fans?? Anyways, this movie is about a girl named Abby who doesn't know exactly what she's doing, she's working as a Christmas photographer taking photos of kids with Santa but this is not where she wants her career to go. When her grandpa gifts her an Advent calendar that her grandma once said was magical, Abby starts to think she's going crazy and it actually has magical powers.

4. "To All The Boys I've Loved Before"

Everyone needs a Peter Kavinsky. I don't know if I would classify this movie as cheesy but it's my favorite sappy Netflix movie so there's that. There's more than 1 book, so @ Netflix where's that sequel?

5. "Another Cinderella Story"

A 2008 Disney classic. A dancey twist on "A Cinderella Story," but this will never compare to that. Mary has dreams of becoming a dancer and somehow meets Joey a celeb returning to school for his senior year, the glass slipper is changed to a Zune.

There's are all streaming on Netflix, so get to binging!