Cheers To 19 Years, Here's My Bucket List

The last year of my teens. How do I plan on leaving my teens with a bang?

541

I am FINALLY 19.

I have always been picked on for being the youngest in all my group of friends.

"Oh, look at the baby!"

"You're so young!"

"I turned [this age] a couple of months ago."

OK, I get it.

But guess what? I finally get to be the same age. Even if it's for a couple of weeks.

So, 19 years. The last year of my teens.

I have to go out with a bang. There is no other option. And while some things on this small bucket list might be a little too out there, I can't wait for the adventure from it.

1. Get a tattoo.

I know, super basic, but hear me out. I come from a Mexican household, you don't do anything to your skin. Not even when you move away. Your parents will kill you. Your grandparents will kill you. But your cousins will be the ones holding your hand through it. So yeah, a tattoo doesn't sound too bad.

2. Travel by myself.

I don't care where I go or for how long, I just want to go. By myself. People think this is sad, but I think it teaches you a lot about yourself and allows you to enjoy yourself more because these are YOUR memories and adventures.

3. Run a marathon.

I am not athletic at all. I rather talk about athletes and sports, everyone knows that. But it doesn't hurt to do something out of my comfort zone. That's what makes it fun.

4. Go to New York,

My inner Blair Waldorf is dying to sit at the steps of The Met. You think I'm joking, but I'm actually quite serious. I LOVE "GOSSIP GIRL." So, you bet that I will be buying a fancy, beautiful outfit and headband that will have me pulling in minions to sit under me on the steps of The Met.

5. Go camping.

So I'm obviously feeling very adventurous. I just see camping as a relaxing getaway, even if it is for a weekend. I want to be out in the wilderness and be free. Nature is beautiful so let's admire its beauty.

6. Have my own camera.

I love taking pictures of EVERYTHING. And I mean everything. I also think it's just about time I have my own camera. I want to continue documenting my life and adventures.

7. Go to an All-Star Game.

C'mon now, I love sports. I have always dreamt about going to an ASG. I am making it my mission to go this next year I have. And no one is going to stop me. Simple as that.

I know I'll probably add more as my next and last year as a teenager begins. However, I plan on making sure I accomplish these things first. I am SPEAKING THEM INTO EXISTENCE! Cheers to 19 years.