18 Things You Can Do Now That You're 18

18 Things You Can Do Now That You're 18

(Legally)

471133

I recently celebrated my 18th birthday, so I decided to do some research on all the things I can do now that I'm 18. If you're under the age of 18, this is a bucket list for when you finally turn 18. If you're way over the age of 18, maybe you're yet to do one of these things.

1. Buy a lottery ticket

Every 17-year-old’s dream tbh.

2. Open a bank account

Yay for economic independence.

3. Buy cigarettes

Cigarettes are bad, but if you want to pull an Augustus Waters and say it’s a metaphor, then go for it.

4. Get a tattoo

Now you can get that infinity symbol you’ve been pinning on pinterest.

5. Get a piercing

Maybe your cartilage, maybe your bellybutton, and maybe if you’re feeling really adventurous, your nose.

6. Enlist in the army

Probably not, but keep your options open.

7. Vote for president

Kanye 2020, man.

8. Drink alcohol in most European countries and Canada

The real reason we all want to go to Europe.

9. Go skydiving

If you’re into that whole jumping out of a plane and falling to your death thing.

10. Get married

Hahahahahahahahhahahahaha.

11. Get a credit card

No money? No problem. Just charge it to your credit card. You can totally pay off those thousands of dollars in shoes.

12. Work full-time

Isn’t that exciting? Now you can be paid minimum wage for longer periods of time. What a time to be alive!

13. Jury duty

You could like totally convict someone.

14. Sign a lease

Now you can lease your own apartment. Bye bye dorm rooms.

15. Sue someone

All those years of threatening to sue someone have led up to this moment.

16. Be legally responsible for signing a contract

Does this mean that the terms and conditions I agree to are legally binding?

17. Buy fireworks

Watch those babies light up the sky.

18. Go to jail

Real people jail.