21 Essentials For Your 21st Birthday

21 Essentials For Your 21st Birthday

Here are some tips to make your special day even more magical.

748
21 Essentials For Your 21st Birthday
Asurion

Turning 21 is the time that everyone knows to be the age at when you can finally drink legally. This moment is monumental in many peoples lives due to the fact that drinking is one of the main activities young adults love to participate in. As your twenty-first birthday approaches make sure to have all 21 necessities to make your night unforgettable.

1. Eat a carb loaded meal before going out.

You're going to need all the energy you can get for this all-nighter.

2. Have a personal photographer (friend) to take pictures or videos of your every move.

You are going to want these memories forever so what better way than to document it all on your phone!

3. Buy an immense amount of alcohol.

Now that you're 21, go do it yourself. Getting carded for the first time and actually being able to deliver a license is an exciting feeling.

4. Ensure you have a Designated Driver.

Safety first, my friends.

5. Have a Pregame with all your friends.

Pro-tip: drink before going out so you spend less money on expensive bar/club drinks. Plus, you start off your night already feeling great.

6. Try and avoid getting sick but worst case have a DHH (Designated Hair Holder).

We've all been there.

7. Feel invincible.

It's your special day so make sure you feel the part! Dress in your best outfit, get a new pair of shoes, and don't be afraid to spend a few hours on your hair and makeup.

8. Have someone help you avoid decisions you WILL regret.

Better be safe than sorry.

9. Take a picture with a Cop.

I mean they're not celebrities but it's your special day so why not?

10. Make the bar sing you Happy Birthday.

You will feel like the queen, or king, of the world. Make sure all your peasants, I mean friends bow down to you.

11. Drink water throughout the night.

Stay hydrated and try to avoid the worst hangover of your life.

12. Pop a bottle (or bottles) of Champagne.

Make a mess while making some memories.

13. Legally buy alcohol.

Yes sir, please check my license!

14. Complete everything on your checklist.

Each list varies from person-to-person but it's basically a bucket list of everything you need to accomplish in one night.

15. Have a random person buy you a drink.

You're special, make sure they know it.

16. Dance like no one is watching.

Bust a move and steal the show... you won't regret it.

17. Find an elevated surface.

Not sure why but it really does make you feel like you own the place.

18. Take a birthday cake shot.

Or 2... maybe 3.

19. Celebrate with your favorite kind of cake.

I don't know about you but this is one of the many things I look forward too on my birthday.

20. Grab your favorite drunk food on the way home.

Pizza here I come!

21. Wish big and have the time of your life!

You'll never get this day back so make sure it is one for the books!