Easy, Cheap Ways to Vamp Up Your Living Space

For anyone looking to redo their room without breaking the bank:

34
Courtesy of HomeGoods

The space you live in affects you a lot more than you think. If you dislike the space you're living in, it can make it really difficult to be productive, get in a good mood or mindset and feel comfortable throughout the day. And because of the global pandemic, we're at home a lot more than I'm sure we'd all like to be, which makes it even more important for you to be comfortable and happy in the space you're living in.

If you don't like the space you're living in, and want to vamp it up a little, here are (insert number here) easy ways to change up your room and make it a space you're happy to spend time in.

Chalkboard paint

mountains are the best medicine wall painting Photo by Jesse Bowser on Unsplash

Chalkboard paint is an easy way to spice up a dull room. With this paint and a couple pieces of colorful chalk, you could have a new looking room everyday. Use it for doodling, writing out lists or even drawing your very own personalized wallpaper. It's an easy, inexpensive way to give your room a little flare, and can be fun long after you put it on your wall.

Pictures with friends

person sitting on couch holding red instant camera Photo by Martin López on Unsplash

With the global pandemic, a lot of people are feeling more lonely than usual. Not seeing friends or family coupled with never leaving your room can make you feel awful. However, a couple of pictures of family or friends on your wall cuckold subtly help you out. Not only will it remind you that you're not alone, but it'll be a cute decoration that will add a lot to your room or living space.

Flowers (fake or real)

Minimalist Photography of Pink Carnation Flowers in a Clear Glass ... www.pexels.com

Flowers are a simple elegant way to make the space you're living in more pleasant to look at and exist in. Real or fake flowers would do the trick. With real flowers, you can switch them up every couple of days after they die, or with fake ones, you can have a couple around your room you won't have to worry about. Either way, flowers are an easy way to add a little color and life to your living space.

Records

Discs Wall Disk - Free photo on Pixabay pixabay.com

If you're into music, or just like the aesthetic of records, put a couple of the album covers on your wall! Or, if you don't have your own records, but still love the look of them, go to a thrift store and pick up a couple! They're super cheap and a super easy way to add a personal touch to your room or living space.

Greenery

File:Houseplants.JPG - Wikimedia Commons commons.wikimedia.org

Any form of greenery, whether it be vines, house plants or fake plants are sure to add a bit of life to your living space. You can get really cheap hanging vines for your ceiling or wall from amazon, as well as cute fake plants too! But if you're confident in your abilities to keep a real one alive, go for a real houseplant!

Posters

Posters on Wall · Free Stock Photo www.pexels.com

If you're looking for something a little more personal than the rest of these, try and find a poster you like! Whether that be of a band, movie, or just a pretty poster, you're sure to find one that will fit with your style and make your living space more you. If you want to spice it up even a little bit more, instead of a poster, try a tapestry!