5 Reasons Why Charlie Hunnam Should NOT Be Underrated

Whether you're a fan of the movies/Tv shows he stars in or not...you cannot deny how awesome Charlie Hunnam is
148

Whether you're a "Sons of Anarchy" or "King Arthur" fan — (some of his most popular roles) — it is hard to deny the how, frankly, awesome Charlie Hunnam is... He unfortunately seems to be underrated, and forgotten about a lot, so here is 5 reasons why Charlie Hunnam should NOT be underrated.

1. His acting is always on point

Charlie is a British actor so yes he naturally has that adorable British accent, but if you watch most of the roles he plays he can hide it and act as if he is American. He can play both roles. From romantic, angry, funny, serious, or sad, Charlie can do all of the above.

2. He has a sense of humor

From the movie "King Arthur" to "Sons of Anarchy," Charlie cannot go through a whole acting role without having some humor. Even in all his interviews he adds jokes in. He just naturally has a bubbly, flirty sense of humor. That’s another +10 for Charlie.

3. He built his way up

Charlie’s dad was a scrap metal merchant and his mother was a business owner. For several years of his life he was moved from place to place, and attended different schools. He ended up getting a degree in theory and history of film and was discovered in a shoe shop (drunk buying shoes for his brother) on Christmas Eve at age 17. From day one he worked his way up.

4. He takes his health seriously

Charlie spends hours on end working out for the parts he’s playing but not only that, he stays fit on and off set. It’s definitely possible he will be 90 years old with rock hard abs

5. His looks are OFF THE CHARTS

I mean seriously... Charlie Hunnam is secretly a Greek God or what? Blue eyes, blonde hair, A1 body, luscious hair, a smile to kill. He has it all.