#CHAARG

#CHAARG

Liberating girls from the elliptical since 2012.

240
#CHAARG

Recently I found out about a movement called CHAARG from a girl in my sorority, Jordan. To give you a little bit of a background, CHAARG is a health and fitness program that promotes positive attitudes and creating opportunities for girls to “find their fit.” CHAARG girls partner with local studios once a week to lead a workout, whether it is CrossFit, Pure barre or anything in between. 

I took an interest in this movement because the main goal is to promote confidence in women. CHAARG aims to "ignite a passion in college-aged girls for health + fitness." Every single girl is different on this campus and we all have our different definitions of what "fun" is and how we prefer to workout. Through the weekly workouts, CHAARG incorporates all different kinds fun activities so that the girls can find their own fit. These girls have created a community where their goals are focused on being the best versions of themselves and empowering each other. 

I asked Jordan questions about her involvement and she was extremely excited to talk about it. 

What made you join CHAARG?
I got connected through CHAARG through being a Dietetics major, but as soon as I researched about it and the mission, I knew it was something I wanted to be involved in and it would make me healthier and more confident.

What is your favorite workout?
Distance running! I was a cross country runner in high school so running outside, especially in the summer heat, is my favorite! Other than that, I also love hot yoga.

What have you gained since you joined this movement?
Since I joined CHAARG, I've really gained a better respect for my own body image by simply being surrounded by positive, uplifting girls. I know that if I don't picture myself as beautiful, how will they have confidence? The whole movement is about being happy with your fit and working to make yourself better, for you!

What is your fit goal?
My fit goal right now is to complete the Chicago Marathon this coming October. Other than that, I just signed up for the CHAARG Spring Break Fit Plan, which I'm so so excited for!!

How can you get involved in CHAARG?
All you have to do is go to CHAARG.com and you can either buy a membership for a semester at your college (MSU) or you can become a virtual member which is a yearly membership! Check us out on all our social medias, too and post questions in our Facebook group, if you're looking to get involved!

Follow these CHAARG girls on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/MSUCHAARG

https://twitter.com/msu_chaarg

https://www.pinterest.com/chaarg/

http://instagram.com/chaarg

A special thank you to Jordan Spivak for helping me out and also for inspiring me! You rock!