12 Random Buzzfeed Quizzes That Tell You More About Yourself Than You Needed To Know

Because what better way is there to find out more about yourself?

3294

The Internet is a crazy place. People spend hours upon hours creating incredible things to keep themselves and other occupied. From GIFs and videos and Photoshopped pictures to quizzes and video games, there's always something tempting and convincing us that procrastination is the answer (it's not, trust me).

So for those times you're just dying of boredom or you need something to distract yourself from whatever you're supposed to be doing, here is a list of BuzzFeed quizzes you might find entertaining.

1. What Would Be Your Fate In The Hunger Games?

Who wouldn't want to know how they'd do in a battle to the death?

2. Which "Friends" Character Are You?

We've all seen the show, so now it's time to figure out who you're really most similar to.

3. This Will Tell You Which Disney Princess You Turn Into When You’re Drunk

Because why not?

4. Which Member Of The Suicide Squad Are You?

With the movie just recently being released, it seems kind of fitting to see which character you'd be.

5. Can You Pass This Basic Science Test?

Make your teachers proud!

6. We Know What ’90s Nickelodeon Star You Were Born To Be

What better way to connect with your childhood is there than to find out which of your favorite characters you were meant to be?

7. Which International Beer Should You Try Out?

The nice thing is you don't even have to really like beer to take this quiz.

8. What TV Show Should You Watch Next Based On Your Favorite Food?

Now you won't have to ask your friends and family what shows they're watching because you've finished yours. Just take the quiz!

9. Can You Identify Cereal Just By Looking At It?

Why? Why not? (And it's actually much more difficult than you'd assume.)

10. Which Amy Poehler Character Are You Actually?

Who doesn't love Amy Poehler?

11. Your Starbucks Order Will Reveal What Kind Of Friend You Are

Cappuccino or Frappuccino? Dark roast or iced coffee? Mocha or latte?

And, of course, in honor of the Olympics:

12. We Know Which Olympic Event Describes Your Sex Life

Because how else would you know what your sex life is like without comparing it to an Olympic event?

Bonus: Plant Personality Quiz

It's not on BuzzFeed, but it's still kind of interesting.

Hopefully these quizzes have helped you tame your boredom, or at least have helped you pass some time. Post your quiz results in the comments and see how you do compared to others!

From Your Site Articles