13 Times Buzzfeed When Quizzes Knew You Better Than You Knew Yourself

We’ve all had those nights where we’re scrolling through our twitter feeds at 1:00 a.m.

1062
playbuzz.com

We’ve all had those nights where we’re scrolling through our twitter feeds at 1:00 a.m. and we stumble across a link to a random quiz on Buzzfeed that's completely irrelevant to the hilarious tweets about Donald Trump’s hair or memes of Beyoncé’s recent wardrobe malfunction. It’s a breath of fresh air (or maybe just an excuse to procrastinate doing homework) and we instinctively click on the article to do some further investigation. It may end up being a pointlessly distracting quiz, but, on the rare occasion, we might discover some outrageous, yet embarrassingly accurate information about our personalities. After checking out these 13 self-revealing Buzzfeed quizzes, you might find that Buzzfeed knows you better than you know yourself.

1. This quiz will tell you which breakfast cereal matches your personality.

Let’s be real, not everyone is a box of plain cheerios. People come in a variety of different shapes and sizes, similar to our morning cereal varieties! Take this quiz to find out what tasty version of cereal represents you.

2. What type of emoji are you?

Sit back, relax, and let the emoji’s do the talking.

3. Which “Pitch Perfect” character are you?

From Fat Amy to Benji, this movie is chock-full of characters that everyone can relate to. Discover your inner acapella persona through this Pitch Perfect character quiz!

4. What food matches your personality?

Pizza, chocolate, strawberries—this quiz will help you realize which food has become an extension of yourself that you can’t live without (and what to grab for a delicious snack when the hunger sets in).

5. What actress would play you in the movie version of your life?

We all have a dramatic Lady Gaga side hidden inside us, but which actress is your twin both inside and out?

6. What font are you?

We may have all been forced to use Times New Roman in school for assignments, but this is your chance to figure out what your true font style says about you.

7. Which pop star should be your best friend?

If you were asked which celebrity you would want to spend a day with, it would be impossible to choose between all of the great stars out there. Luckily, this quiz will help solve that difficult scenario and reveal which celebrity you were destined to be besties with.

8. What city should you actually live in?

Has life got you thinking about your future? Here’s a quiz to help you make one of those tough decisions such as where to plant your roots down the road.

9. What does your favorite “Harry Potter” character say about you?

The tagline under this quiz reads, “They’re your favorite for a reason.” Couldn’t have said it better myself.

10. Which Disney animal are you?

Sure, it’s easy to compare ourselves to beautiful Disney princes and princesses, but don’t forget about all the endearing animal characters that you grew to love. This quiz will reconnect you with your favorite Disney animal.

11. Which song is actually about you?

It’s time to find out whether Justin Bieber indirectly intended for his dig towards Selena Gomez in his song “What Do You Mean” for you.

12. Which “High School Musical” character are you?

Everyone needs a little throwback every once in a while, so satisfy your inner 13-year-old and see which character from "High School Musical" suits you the best!

13. Which “Friends” character are you?

Joey, Chandler, Monica, Phoebe, Ross, and Rachel—which one embodies you?

From Your Site Articles