13 Celebrity Breakups That Broke Our Hearts During The Pandemic

13 Celebrity Breakups That Truly Broke Our Hearts During The Pandemic

Brb, still haven't healed from this heartbreak.

4962

This pandemic has definitely taken a toll on all of us. Some of us want things to go back to the "old normal," some of us have lost our jobs, and some have even gone through a heartbreak — and celebs are going through it too.

Here are 13 celebrity couples who broke up during the pandemic that honestly broke our hearts as well:

2. Jaime King and Kyle Newman

After 13 years of marriage and two kids, Jaime King and Kyle Newman split. This is one I definitely did NOT see coming.

4. Sofia Richie and Scott Disick

A lot of people were shocked when Sofia Richie and Scott Disick split. Good news though, according to reports they're "slowly easing back in" to their relationship! There is still hope for these two!

5. Demi Burnett and Slater Davis

Slater Davis' Instagram Story

If it isn't evident by now, I'm a huge Bachelor Nation fan. When Demi Burnett had originally made her relationship with Slater Davis Instagram official, I was excited and happy for her. They seemed like a great couple and she definitely deserves to be happy. Unfortunately, the two split and it was a nasty one it seemed...she shaded him in multiple tweets. Yikes.

7. Lili Reinhart and Cole Sprouse

I was SO sad to hear about this one. These two were a power couple in my opinion. They had the chemistry on-screen AND off-screen. After three years, it ended. Although there has been no official statement, they have been pretty quick to deny break up rumors in the past, and it's been radio silence on this break up rumor since it started back in May.

8. Colton Underwood and Cassie Randolph

Again, if you're a "Bachelor" fan, this one hurt. Some people weren't surprised, claiming "Colton was always way more into Cassie than she was into him." I mean...the man jumped over a FENCE and ran away from show producers because of how much he loved her. Why they split has not been explained, and they seem to be very dedicated to keeping it that way.

9. Charli D'Amelio and Chase Hudson

Youtube

If you're an avid TikTok viewer, you probably know of these two. Charli and Chase were TikTokers favorite couple. When they announced their split, a lot of fans were really sad. Then of course the drama started...

10. Cara Delevingne and Ashley Benson

This one broke a lot of hearts and also made a lot of people mad. Soon after their breakup was announced, news broke that Ashley was dating rapper G-Eazy.

11. Noah Centineo and Alexis Ren

Twitter

After being together for over a year, this pair officially split. A lot of fans could see the chemistry they shared just in pictures they would post, and this world will not be the same without this adorable couple.

12. Colbie Caillat and Justin Young

After 10 years together, Colbie and Justin officially ended their relationship. These two were ADORABLE together and it was really heartbreaking news to hear that they are no longer together.

13. Joey Graceffa and Daniel Preda

Joey and Daniel officially announced their split in...you guessed it...a YouTube video. It was emotional, it was heartbreaking, it was just overall so sad. If you're an avid Youtube viewer, there is no way you DIDN'T know about this power couple. I mean, look at them and look at that caption. My heart hurts just reading back on it now.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.