20 Best Celebrity Couples Of The Decade

20 Of The Hottest Celebrity Couples Of The Decade That'll Restore Your Faith In Love In 2020

These are the best love stories of the whole decade.

183

Can you believe we're at the end of this decade? So much time has passed, but it simultaneously feels like no time has passed at all. But in the world of Hollywood, quite a lot has happened. Celebrities got married, anniversaries were celebrated, and we all fell in love with our favorite couples. These are the best celebrity couples of the decade, hands down:

1. Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively

Admit it, you want a relationship just like these two. From roasting each other on social media to supporting one another in every success in their life, this is one of the sweetest celebrity relationships of all time.

2. John Legend and Chrissy Teigen

He's People's Sexiest Man Alive of 2019, she's the undisputed queen of Twitter. Need I say more?

3. Andre Murillo and Tori Kelly

View this post on Instagram

~blurry~

A post shared by tori kelly (@torikelly) on

Tori Kelly's most recent album "Inspired By True Events" is a perfect showcase of her love for her husband André Murillo. They both have so much love for each other that the distance between them when they're traveling feels like no distance at all. Seriously, listen to "Coffee." It will make your day.

5. Prince William and Kate Middleton

Will and Kate's wedding was the royal wedding that got our generation hooked on British royalty. There wasn't a single person from our side of the pond who didn't get up early to watch their wedding and gush about it for weeks. I mean, who could forget how beautiful Kate's wedding dress was?

6. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle

This decade was blessed with two royal weddings, and this one was just as special as Will and Kate's. Their wedding is the classic love story of a prince marrying an ordinary girl, and they certainly are living out that classic love story.

7. Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart

View this post on Instagram

The sequel.

A post shared by Lili Reinhart (@lilireinhart) on

No rumors of breakups can keep these two down! Everyone's favorite "Riverdale" couple got together in real life a few years ago, and it's been nothing but gorgeous photoshoots and sweet messages to each other on Instagram ever since.

8. John Krasinski and Emily Blunt

No, no, she's not Pam. But, these two have such a sweet romance together. John watched "The Devil Wears Prada" approximately seventy-two times before he even met his wife because he was that obsessed with her. That's true love right there. The couple also directed and starred in "A Quiet Place" together, which is a fantastic film.

9. Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Hilarie Burton

After ten years of being a couple, Hilarie Burton from "One Tree Hill" and Jeffrey Dean Morgan from "The Walking Dead" and "Supernatural" finally tied the knot in one of the sweetest wedding ceremonies of the year. Jensen Ackles officiated the ceremony, and Hilarie was reunited with her "One Tree Hill" besties Joy Lenz and Sophia Bush. So much love in one perfect night!

10. Jay-Z and Beyoncé

The decade has truly belonged to this power couple. From groundbreaking albums, to overcoming rumors about cheating, to twins, nothing has kept the ultimate power couple down. They're pretty much royalty at this point.

11. Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra

Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra had two wedding ceremonies this year, one for both of their cultures. Both were absolutely gorgeous, and in all the pictures, it was so easy to see how in love they were with each other. Priyanka has since traveled with Nick everywhere since the reunion of the Jonas Brothers, and Nick has traveled with Priyanka and supported her in all of her UNICEF projects.

12. Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner

View this post on Instagram

Mr and Mrs Jonas Photo by @corbingurkin

A post shared by Sophie Turner (@sophiet) on

This was quite the year for the Jonas Brothers. They reunited to the delight of many, many fans, and Joe celebrated his marriage to "Game of Thrones" star Sophie Turner! The couple got married to everyone's surprise in Paris, thus making Sophie a Jonas Sister.

13. Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell

View this post on Instagram

🎃🎃🍊 (Jammies @happyhannas)

A post shared by kristen bell (@kristenanniebell) on

These two are just a bunch of really big kids, but we wouldn't have it any other way. From playing jokes on their kids to supporting each other's projects, Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard are very much in love, and we all hope it stays that way.

14. Freddie Prinze, Jr. and Sarah Michelle Gellar

The ship that shall never sink! This is one of my favorite celebrity couples of all time. Though they didn't get married in this decade, the couple celebrated their seventeenth wedding anniversary this year, with hopefully many more anniversaries on the way.

15. John Mulaney and Anna Mulaney

The more John Mulaney talked about his wife in his comedy sketches, the more America fell in love with her. His social awkwardness and her confidence combine to make a truly dynamite couple.

16. Jensen Ackles and Daneel Ackles

Another "Supernatural"/"One Tree Hill" marriage! Their kids are absolutely adorable, they have the most beautiful house ever, and they are always ready to go on adventures together with their adorable kids.

17. Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis

Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis first met on "That '70s Show," and they've been in love ever since. Their kids are so adorable, and both of them are ambassadors for Goodwill around the world, not just actors.

18. Dave McCary and Emma Stone

View this post on Instagram

💕

A post shared by @ davemccary on

This couple is more recent, as they just got engaged this month! But they both look so happy in this picture, and that's all anyone can ask for.

19. Kanye West and Kim Kardashian West

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on

If there was ever a controversial couple on the list, it's this one. From brand controversies to their feud with Taylor Swift, Kim and Kanye have stuck together throughout all the conditions that come with being a member of the Kardashian family, and that is something worth admiring.

20. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith

View this post on Instagram

When your feet hurt ❣️

A post shared by Jada Pinkett Smith (@jadapinkettsmith) on

Is there a better-looking couple out there? While they also weren't married in this decade, their love continues to shine and make them a power duo through every passing decade. These two make the best of their time together, and they truly seem to be in love with each other.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.