These 12 Celebrities Roll With The Tide

These 12 Celebrities Roll With The Tide

Whether they were born or married into it... they roll with the Tide.

671
These 12 Celebrities Roll With The Tide
The Fader / Tumblr

The Alabama Crimson Tide has variety types of people in their fan base as we know it. You may think you are the biggest tide fan there is out there, but you might have some competition out there. With many types of people coming to Tuscaloosa ever Saturday in the fall for football games, celebrities might be included in that pack... or just cheering along with the hashtag on social media. It all matters. I have come up with a list of celebrities that have come out to the world that they are firm Tide fans:

1. Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane was born in Bessemer, Alabama. He was recently on ESPN's "His or Her's" on 11/10/2016 and interviewed about multiple subjects including the LSU/Alabama game. He has always claimed to be a fan of the Alabama Crimson Tide, Atlanta Hawks, and the Atlanta Falcons.

2. Courteney Cox

Hometown of Birmingham, Alabama. She went to Mountain Brook High School. She played Monica Geller in "Friends."

You might know her from her roles in the movies: "Scream," "Scream 2," "Scream 3," "Scream 4," "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective," and much more.

Also, these TV shows: "Friends," "Cougar Town," and "Family Ties" (Season 6-7).

Wanna hear her say roll tide? Click the picture above.

3. Channing Tatum

Tatum is from Cullman, Alabama. He lived in the area for six years until he moved

You might know Tatum from: "Coach Carter", "She's the Man," "Step Up," "Step Up 2: The Streets," "Dear John," "The Vow," "21 Jump Street," "Magic Mike," "White House Down," "22 Jump Street," "Magic Mike XXL," and much more.

4. Melissa Joan Hart

We all know Hart from "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch" or "Melissa & Joey"... OR even from her Christmas movie "Holiday in Handcuffs" with Mario Lopez.

Hart isn't from Alabama, but her hubby, Mark Wilkerson, is! He's from good ole Enterprise, Alabama. The kids seem to be repping Alabama just as well by the looks of her social media!

5. Jason Isbell

Hometown of Green Hill, Alabama where he grew up in North Alabama. He was previously a part of the band the Drive-by Truckers until 2007. He tweeted out with this picture, "Good seats. Roll Tide."

6. Sela Ward

Ward was homecoming queen, a crimson-tide cheerleader, and a Chi Omega sister. She was a 1977 graduate of the University of Alabama's College of Communication's and Information Science's.

You might know Ward from "CSI: NY" where she played Jo Danville. Here are just a couple of movies' she has also starred in: "The Fugitive", "My Fellow Americans", "The Day After Tomorrow"," The Guardian", "The Stepfather", "Independence Day: Resurgence", and "Gone Girl."7. Craig Kimbrel

Now Boston Red Sox closing pitcher, Kimbrel with his hometown of Huntsville, Alabama reps the Alabama Crimson Tide. He attended Lee High School and Wallace State Community College where he played baseball.

Kimbrel was a part of the Atlanta Braves team from 2010-2014. Then he was traded to the San Diego Padres in 2015. He is currently a Boston Red Sox baseball player.

8. Lucas Black

Black was born in Decatur, Alabama. He grew up in Speake, Alabama. You might know Black from NCIS: New Orleans where he plays the role of Special Agent Christopher Lasalle. He played Pee Wee Reese in "42 "and he also played the role of Sean Boswell in "Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift "and other movies and tv shows.

9. Sara Evans

Sara Evans is a country music singer and songwriter. Some popular songs would have to be: "A Little Bit Stronger", "Suds in the Bucket", and "Slow Me down".

Evans married former Alabama quarterback, Jay Barker. They now reside in Mountain Brook, Alabama with Barker's kids and Evans kids from previous marriages. You can tell by the Instagram post comments that Evans was born in Missouri.

10. Joe Scarborough

Scarborough was born in Atlanta, Georgia. He is a talk radio and American cable news host, author of three books, lawyer, and a former politician. You might know him because he co-hosts on MSNBC's "Morning Joe. "He was a part of the United States House of Representatives from 1995 to 2001 as a Republican from the 1st district of Florida.

He earned his B.A. from the University of Alabama in 1985 and a J.D. from the University of Florida in 1990. He was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1991 and he practiced law in Pensacola where he also graduated from high school at Pensacola Catholic High School.

If you watch his show Morning Joe on MSNBC, you'll hear a couple of Auburn jokes here and there. He once joked about Auburn paying their players and then came back with, “I’m joking my War Eagle fans!” Scarborough said. “I’m still worked up about that field goal returned last year. I’ll never get over it.” (Referring to the Kick 6, that'll never get away from the Tide). He once had former White House press secretary and Auburn native Robert Gibbs on his show and Gibbs was wearing an Auburn shirt and Scarborough joked about, "So this is what happens when poor white trash wins the lottery." Good ole rivalry talk.

11. Yelawolf

Hometown of Gadsden, Alabama. Rapper Yelawolf has a song out called "Pop the Trunk" where he has on Alabama Crimson Tide sweatpants on in the music video and he raps that in his song. Auburn fans probably do not like this music video because at the beginning a guy in an Auburn hoodie get shot...

???? 12. (Probably shouldn't even number him) Even Rapper Drake Wants to Roll with the Tide

We all know Drake is the biggest bandwagon fan... but hey... at least he's repping the best.

and MORE!