11 Stories Of Celebrities Helping Others Fight Coronavirus That Will Give You Hope

The generosity and selflessness during this time is giving everyone some joy in their hearts.

824
@codysimpson on Instagram

A lot of celebrities are taking this quarantine time to give back where they can. From giving money to fans in need, donating money, and buying food for healthcare workers.

These celebs have done their part to help those who need it and it's filling us with hope and happiness.

1. Kate Upton and Justin Verlander

While his baseball season may be canceled, Justin is still getting his paycheck in the mail and decided to donate it to different organizations "each week" who need it more than his family does.

2. Paris Hilton

Paris has donated $5 million to helping the homeless in LA and $5 million to African countries who need money to prepare for the coronavirus.

3. Halsey

Halsey bought and donated 100,000 masks to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Providence Saint Joseph, LAC+USC Medical Center, and Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital.

4. Chris Hemsworth

Our favorite hunky superhero is offering a six-week free trial on his centrfit app filled with meditation exercises to help those who need to focus on their mental health during this time of quarantine.

5. Dr. Paul Nassif

Dr. Nassif is working to get mask donations to support The Mask Movement with over 21,000 masks donated so far.

6. Lizzo

Lizzo bought lunch for hospitals all across the country for all of their healthcare workers.

7. Miley Cyrus and Cody Simpson

The couple hand-delivered tacos to Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center in Tarzana, California.

8. Emilia Clarke

Emilia has started a fundraiser to raise money for brain injury and stroke patients who are in the hospital during the coronavirus pandemic. In return, she is picking 12 people who donate to do a virtual dinner party with to chat and eat!

9. Jennifer Stone

The ex-Disney Channel star is now working as a nurse to help treat those she can.

10. Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift is sending money to fans who have lost their jobs during the coronavirus shut down.

11. Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande has also been donating money to fans who are in need during this rough time.

As an Amazon Affiliate partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.

From Your Site Articles