6 Ways To Celebrate Halloween Safely This Year

6 Ways To Celebrate Halloween Safely This Year That DON'T Include Going To A Crowded Party

Just because it's a holiday, doesn't mean there isn't still a pandemic going on.

7407
two people sitting on white blanket cuddling with pumpkins and lanterns around them and halloween movie on projector screen in front of them
Halloween is no doubt going to look different this year. Everything this year has been different. But despite that, you can still celebrate the holiday.
While that might not and shouldn't be a giant Halloween party with loads of people, you can still have a good time and celebrate. Here's a list of fun ways you can still celebrate Halloween, and stay safe at the same time.

1. Movie Night

@mamas_cold_coffee

Grab a couple of friends and have a spooky movie night! You can even still dress up in costumes. Make some popcorn, grab some apple cider, and watch some scary movies with your friends.

Netflix has a couple of great ones including, Hush. This movie shows the horrifying scenario of an intruder breaking into a deaf person's home in the middle of the woods, with the intent to kill her.

2. Haunted House

@nola_val

A haunted house is the perfect way to still get out during Halloween, dress up, and get a good scare. You can grab your significant other to hold onto, or a group of good friends and go in.

You'll get all the jump scares you can physically take, while still staying safe. Click here to find the scariest haunted houses in your state!

3. Visit a Pumpkin Patch

@letsjustgoaway14

If you're not as into the scary and spooky stuff, but you still want to celebrate Halloween, this is the perfect one for you. Visit a pumpkin patch near you! You can walk around to find the perfect pumpkin, take cute pictures, and have a fun, wholesome time with your friends.

Once you find that perfect pumpkin, you can take it home and carve or paint it with your friends. Click here to find a pumpkin patch to visit!

4. Corn Maze

@tc.cats_meow

This is an activity you can do with friends that could be either spooky, or just fun! You can definitely go to a haunted corn maze if you and your friends are jonesing for the spooks, or, if you're like me, you can go to an equally fun, peaceful corn maze and just turn around with your friends.

Click here to find either a spooky or wholesome corn maze near you!

5. Among Us Game Night

@reptilianreaper

Among Us is a new game that you can play on either a PC or you can download the free version on your phone. The game consists of 4-10 crewmates in space. However one of these 4-10 is an imposter.

Their goal is to kill other crewmates in the game and try and convince them they are not the imposter. The imposter wins if they kill everyone but one crewmate, and the crewmates win if they figure out who the imposter is.

It's a fun way to spend Halloween, especially if you'd rather stay in!

6. Spooky Baking

@foretheloveofcakeab

And lastly, celebrate Halloween with some spooky, fall baking. You can bake anything from spooky cookies to pumpkin seeds. Try one of the recipes from here or just experiment and make your own with your friends!

Maybe they'll be delicious, or maybe you'll just have a good time with your friends. Either way, it's a sure way to have a good time celebrating Halloween, and being safe!