10 Ways To Celebrate Halloween Safely This Year So COVID Isn't The Scariest Thing On Our Minds

Even though Halloween won't be the same this year, there are still ways to celebrate!

31

Halloween might feel very different this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but with a little creativity you can find many ways to celebrate Halloween this year safely while having fun at the same time. Here are some ideas that you might want to consider for this Halloween season!

1. Celebrate Halloween Inside Your Home. Although celebrating halloween might not be as fun at home it can be safe this year. You can decorate your home with halloween decorations and cook a nice halloween meal to eat with your family.

2. Go Trick-or Treating at nearby places. If you want to go outside for Halloween maybe you can go out with smaller groups of people at nearby places close to your home. You also might want to go trick-or-treating at houses that you are familiar with so that you are safe.

3. Virtual Halloween. Since everything is so dependent upon technology now, maybe you can celebrate halloween through a virtual zoom call and celebrate with other friends and family. It may not feel the same but at least you can still have some fun and enjoy while also being safe.

4. Movie Night At Home. Watching a scary movie at home with your family while eating candy can be a fun way to celebrate Halloween this year. You can choose a horror or scary movie and watch it with your family to get the Halloween feeling. You can also watch a movie of the character you are going to wear a costume of for Halloween.

5. Turn Your Home Into A Haunted House. Decorating your home into a haunted house can be a fun way to celebrate Halloween with people at home. You can make your whole house dark and wear your Halloween costumes and take pictures.

6. Decorate A Pumpkin. Decorating a pumpkin with your family at home can be fun. You can buy paint and other arts and crafts materials to decorate your pumpkin.

7. Play "Halloween Themed" Games Virtually or At Home. Playing "halloween themed" games with your family at home or virtually with other friends can be fun and safe.

8. Send A Gift To Someone. Although this might not be the traditional way you celebrate Halloween you can mail someone a halloween gift and surprise them. You can mail someone a letter or mail someone their favorite candy to surprise them.

9. Design Your Own Costume. If you do not want to buy a costume this year you might want to design your own costume. To keep things simple if you have a plain white t-shirt you can become creative and turn the plain white t-shirt into a Halloween costume. You can also design your own Halloween costume if you happen to have sewing skills. Anything can work as long as you are having fun!

10. Halloween Theme Face Masks. Lastly in order to remind yourself to stay safe, you can also create a halloween theme face mask and wear it outside and go for a walk around your block. Since it is important to wear face masks this year you might want to design your face mask with halloween decorations and wear it outside and take pictures.

Even though Halloween might not be the same this year, these are some ways that you might want to celebrate Halloween this year so that you and other people around you can be safe and healthy. Happy Halloween to everyone!

From Your Site Articles