34 Catholic Pick Up Lines You Need In Your Life Right Now

These will make that cutie at Mass want to hold your hand during the Our Father.

7467
Unsplash

Have you ever seen someone so amazing at Mass and thought to yourself, “how do I talk to them?” Well never fear, for Lexi is here! I am obsessed with pick up lines, especially Catholic pickup lines.

Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you I adore puns and pick up lines. Think of this article as me being your ultimate Catholic wing woman, so let’s go get you a cute Catholic companion!

Now I am going to share with you some of my favorite Catholic pickup lines to help you get the ladies and men:

1. “Are you Saint Anthony, because you found my heart?”

2. “Excuse me, is this pew taken?”

3. The word says “Give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the hungry”, how about dinner?

4. “If I had a bead for every time I thought of you, I would have a Joyful Mystery”

5. “Girl, you so fine, I’d give you up for Lent”

6. “Are you hot or is that just the Holy Spirit burning inside you?”

7. “Can I have your number so I can add you to my prayer group?”

8. “So last night I was reading the book of Numbers, and then realized, I didn’t have yours”

9. “What time do you have to be back in Heaven?”

10. “You put the stud in Bible Study”

11. “I heard Jesus called you. Mind if I do the same?”

12. “Confess here often?”

13. “Your hair is as soft as the cord of my rosary”

14. “My guardian angel thinks you're cute”

15. “I’ve got two tickets to see Matt Maher”

16. “I bet I can guess your Confirmation name”

17. “I lost my rosary, can I borrow your fingers?”

18. “You know, it's kind of noisy in here...the adoration chapel down the street is a pretty quiet place”

19. “I have a vocation to the married life. Will you help me out?”

20. "I don't pray in tongues, but I kiss that way."

21. "Did you feel what I felt when we reached into the holy water fountain at the same time?"

22. “Aye girl. Gimme Psalm of that."

23. “Do you know how I can volunteer with the Sunday School? I really love kids.”

24. “God told me to come talk to you.”

25. “Hey girl, whenever I read Proverbs 31, I think about you.”

26. “Hi. My name is Will... God's Will."

27. “How many times do I have to walk around you to make you fall for me?”

28. “The word says "Give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the hungry," how about dinner?”

29. “I think I just met the 13th gift of the Holy Spirit.”

30. “I know you've already said no once, but call me Joshua because I'm going to break down your walls.”

31. “I feel like God's telling me that you should go on a date with me.”

32. “Hmm, you smell as good as St Padre Pio's stigmata.”

33. “Hey, girl. Don't worry. I'll be sure to sit next to you during the prayer so that we can hold hands.”

34. "Did you say the rosary? Because I'd love to spend decades with you."

I hope this article sparked some ideas on how to talk to that cutie at Mass you always see and be super smooth while doing it! Good luck!

Love Your Friend,

Lexi Barry:)