6 Carbs That Are Better Than Boys, Like, 100 Percent Of The Time

Carbs make everything better.

402

We've all come to realize as women that men really aren't worth our time and tears and energy. I mean, there's a million other things that are far better than boys.

Things like out girlfriends, shopping, makeup, and food. Food is always the answer to our problems. But more specifically, carbs. Carbs are the greatest of all the food groups. Carbs make the world go 'round and make us girls very, very happy.

If you're ever feeling upset or mad because of a boy, just turn to these 6 carbs for comfort, they won't let you down.

1. Pizza

I mean, who doesn't love pizza? All that cheesy, greasy goodness is sure to put a smile on anyone's face.

2. Bread

We all love sandwiches and subs, let's be honest. I'll take my meatball parm sub from Subway over boy drama any day.

3. Pasta

Pasta is my absolute favorite things in the entire world to eat. You can do so many things with it and make it so many different ways. However, my favorite it Olive Garden's endless pasta and breadsticks, mmmmmm.

4. Potatoes

"Screw it, I'm getting cheese fries."

5. Beer

I don't know how many girls beer drinkers, but it's the best carb to help you forget about all your boy troubles.

6. Butter

Everything is better with butter, it's simple.