Foods You Eat If You Love Carbs

5 Carb-Filled Foods That Are The Absolute Best

Carboholics, you’ll understand.

598

I basically live off of carbs. Anyone else who shares this unfortunate love of carbs will understand that there is truly no substitute for bread. If you are a carbaholic, you know that carbs are terrible for you but filling at the same time. Here are my favorite foods with sadly, lots of carbs.

1. Sushi

This would be really healthy if it weren’t for all the rice.

2. Cereal

I especially love cheerios which are basically just breaded, delicious rings of unhealthy.

3. Grilled Cheese

You get the best of both worlds here with unhealthy bread and cheese!

4. Fruit

This one is certainly more healthy than the others, and a true favorite.

5. Pasta

Pasta of all kinds is simply unbeatable. If you ever travel to Italy, you will find pasta never gets old.

6. Bagels

I personally eat waaay too many bagels than I would like to admit.

If you love carb-filled foods like me, I'm sorry. I recommend traveling to Italy however to fulfill all your carb needs (lots of pizza and pasta)!