We all love a good drinking game, admit it. Whether your go-to is pong, BOOM!, or even flip cup — but the underrated ones are the ones that you and your friends come up with on your own during that movie night. When school ended this past year, I went on a trip and as soon as I returned, my roomie and I had a lot of catching up to do. So we turned on our favorite movie and here is what happened: we turned it into a drinking game.
Look no further, because if you have always wanted rules to drink for "The Greatest Showman," here they are!
1. Drink every time PT Barnum tells a lieGiphy
There's a lot of them, hope you're thirsty.
2. Drink every time PT Barnum takes out a loanGiphy
He is irresponsible, so you should be too — DRINK.
3. Drink every time an underrated character is on screenGiphy
Tattooed man, DRINK. Siamese twins, DRINK. Ann Wheeler, DRINK. Need I go on???
4. Drink every time the bearded lady is on screenGiphy
So underrated that she gets her own rule.
5. Drink every time someone is mean to PT Barnum, as a child or adult
THAT SLAP THOUGH.
6. Drink every time PT Barnum is shady to someone else
Let's be honest... he wasn't exactly fair.
7. Drink every time someone addresses PT as "Phineas"Giphy
It's just funny.
P.S. We cannot be held responsible for any level of intoxication if you decide to play this game, but we can promise lots of laughs, fun, and anticipation of lies. Good luck!