I Can't Stop Thinking About Suicide

I Can't Stop Thinking About Suicide

That's the thing about committing to suicide, it is a life changing commitment

171
I Can't Stop Thinking About Suicide
personal photo

I can't stop thinking about suicide. It's something I've thought about for a very long time. I think how can someone feel like their life isn't one worth living... I think about how their families and friends, pets, co-workers, and the waitress at their favorite local diner feel. I think about the accomplishments that never get accomplished. I think about the dreams that never get lived. But mostly I just think.

It's something on my mind often. You are on my mind often. The empty feeling I got when I received that phone call, that phone call changed my life, is the same feeling I got when you didn't answer the phone. You were the first person I called, and I think about how bad I am hurting.

But soon my mind wonders back to thinking about how loved everyone is. How blessed we are to see another day; something we all take for granted. Something that some 44,193 Americans won't get to see. That's the thing about committing to suicide, it is a life changing commitment. It is a permanent solution, for a temporary problem.

Loosing someone to suicide leaves you in this black, empty hole. This hole that gives you insight to how they felt, alone and scared.No one should ever fee like that, no matter what your problem is big or small, it is important. You are important.

If you ever need anyone to talk to or to just to listen don't hesitate to email me at denoant@gmail.com or call the suicide prevention hotline at 1-800-273-8255.