Your Must-Have Scented Candle Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Now you know exactly what to look for on your next Target trip.

161

It wouldn't be a stretch to say that scented candles make any space ten times better. With the aesthetic of flickering candlelight and the rich and beautiful scents wafting towards every corner, it's no wonder every college kid in their dorm, or mom in their new house, is obsessed with finding the perfect scent for their space.

But with all this obsession comes new candle scents everywhere you look, and it's easy to get overwhelmed. However, using the values and characteristics essential to your zodiac sign, picking your next home candle just got so much easier.

1. Aquarius: Snuggly Sweater Home Scent by Chesapeake Bay Candles

Snuggly Sweater by Chesapeake Bay Candles

Dates: January 20 - February 18

As an Aquarius, you are caring and helpful, and are always there for great conversation and exceptional listening. Aquariuses make you feel wonderful about yourself and are always there for you, making them the perfect personification of this cozy and inviting scent of lavender, musk, and vanilla.

Find it here.

2. Pisces: Chesapeake Bay Mind & Body Candle: Water Lily Pear

Chesapeake Bay Mind and Body Balance and Harmony

Dates: February 19 - March 20

Known as one of the calmest signs, Pisces will feel right at home in a room scented with Chesapeake Bay's Water Lily and Pear candle, a combination targeted at calming the mind and body. In fact, a Pisces color is sea green, the color of this candle.

Find it here.

3. Aries: Lemon Verbena by ScentSimple Candle Co

Lemon Verbena Soy Wax Candle by ScentSimple Candle Co

Dates: March 21 - April 19

This courageous and determined sign is known for a lot of things, including their determination in keeping things clean and in order. For a clean, crisp and beautiful scent, Aries can turn to this Lemon Verbena Soy Wax Candle by ScentSimple Candle Co to put them in the best state of mind.

Find it here.

4. Taurus: Oats & Honey Home Scent by Chesapeake Bay Candles

Oats and Honey Home Scent by Chesapeake Bay Candle

Dates: April 20 - May 20

Taurus' are known for being reliable, just like you can rely on this candle to always make the house smell sweet and earthy-a perfect scent for an Earth sign. Plus, as a Taurus, it is definitely my favorite candle on the list.

Find it here.

5. Gemini: Sparkling Cinnamon by Yankee Candle

Sparkling Cinnamon Candle by Yankee Candle

Dates: May 21 - June 20

A spicy scent for a spicy sign. Gemini's are fascinated by the world, and this invigorating scent will keep you awake and enthusiastic for what the rest of the world has to offer. You have many sides to your personality, and each of them will enjoy this fun and festive scent.

Find it here.

6. Cancer: Summer Camp Scented Candle by homesick

Summer Camp Candle by homesick

Dates: June 21 - July 22

Described as "a casual, sunny-day scent that's at once grassy, mossy, and smoky, it's one that really pulls at the heartstrings," this green grass and jasmine scented candle will make this sympathetic and moody sign feel warm and at peace with their emotions. Also this sign has it's season in the summer.

Find it here.

7. Leo: Champagne Pop Candle by Jonathon Adler

Dates: July 23 - August 22

As the bubbliest and most energetic sign, Leo's will never say no to fun and a glass of champagne, and so they should definitely not say no to this candle. Inspired by the drink of it's named, this grapefruit and raspberry scented candle comes in a reusable glass that's perfect for Leo's expert aesthetics and future parties.

Find it here.

8. Virgo: Fresh Cut Roses by Yankee Candle

Fresh Cut Roses Scented Candle by Yankee Candle

Dates: August 23 - September 22

Virgo's deep sense of humanity make them one of the most romantic signs, perfect for this Yankee Candle Scent of Fresh Cut Roses that would put anyone in a romantic mood. This scent also makes the air seem fresh and clean, a trait Virgo's particularly love.

Find it here.

9. Libra: Clean Cotton by Yankee Candle

Clean Cotton Scented Candle by Yankee Candle

Dates: September 23 - October 22

These peaceful and fair signs have a strong sense of justice, and so wouldn't be drawn to fruity or crazy scents. Clean Cotton is no-nonsense scent that makes the house smell beautiful, without being too noticeable or distracting.

Find it here.

10. Scorpio: Byron Classic Candle

Dates: October 23 - November 21

Dark, passionate scent as the months begin to get colder and darker. Scorpios define themselves by passionate and brave characteristics, which this candle, with it's scents of wood and cognac, definitely reflects.

Find it here.

11. Sagittarius: Mahogany Teakwood

Mahogany Teakwood Candle by Bath and Body Works

Dates: November 22 - December 21

Known as the most masculine sign, any Sagittarius would enjoy the woody scent with just a hint of lavender that this candle has to offer. It's a perfect background for the intellectual and philosophical conversations Sagittariuses love to have.

Find it here.

12. Capricorn: Cedar by Woodwick

Dates: December 22 - January 19

Capricorns are known to enjoy nature to it's fullest extent. Often avid campers or hikers, this sign will be made instantly happy from the scent of "wild forest berries and deep green herbs" emanating from WoodWick's most fragrant candle.

Find it here.

Happy candle shopping!