To Anyone That Doubted Our Fighting Tigers, I Hope We Surprised You

We are 5-0 and have no plans to slow down.

40

I can still remember talking to a group of friends about how excited I was about the football games and experiencing Saturdays in Death Valley. When it was come up to my attention that "LSU football is actual trash!" and "I hope your ready to have your a$ kicked in your own stadium!"

However, I always told my friends that you have to always expect the unexpected. Who knows maybe the underdogs are going to take over this year?

Then the day had finally arrived the first home game of the season. LSU versus Miami. Even though it wasn't in death valley I was still excited to see what was going to happen. To everyone's surprise, we won! My whole floor was cheering and talking about how we just won. From that moment I knew that the Tigers weren't here to be thrown around this year.

Then we beat Southeastern and our record was 2-0, and then it was the Auburn. If I am being honest I had my doubts with this game. If we had to lose a game I thought it was going to be this game. However, we played the game very strategically. And the last two minutes of the game I was so nervous and anxious to see if we were actually going to win that game, and thanks to Cole Tracy we did! My hall was screaming cheering "LSU" LSU" "LSU!" Game after game we have pushed through and now have a 5-0 record!

It is not just luck, it's the amazing teamwork and work ethic of the team. Between Joe Burrow and his dedication to do anything to run the ball; whether is it to throw it or run it himself he has really proved his worth to the SEC, and even received SEC offensive player of the week this week. And Cole Tracy the hero of the Auburn game and every other game to always kick our field goals. As well as the rest of the team. Even though we have had our mistakes and aren't perfect. There is something about being a fighting tiger and to never give up off and on the field. I cannot wait to see what may happen still between all our future games especially Georgia and Alabama. For all we know we might bring home another SEC championship? Geaux Tigers!