The 4 Golden Rules From The 'Call Her Daddy' Podcast

The 4 Golden Rules For Having A #BossBabe Sex Life, That I've Learned From 'Call Her Daddy'

"Call Her Daddy" has taught me many life lessons.

1176

Barstool Sports' podcast "Call Her Daddy" has gained lots of popularity over the past two years becoming the number one podcast on Apple Podcasts. The podcast is hosted by two 20-something best friends who basically talk about all of their sexual endeavors. They have grown a very loyal fanbase more commonly known as "The Daddy Gang."

Throughout the past month or so there has been ongoing drama between the "Call Her Daddy" hosts, Alex Cooper and Sofia Franklyn, and Barstool Sports founder, Dave Portnoy. Portnoy dropped an episode on the pod titled "Daddy Speaks" explaining everything that has been going on with the girls from his point of view. There were rumors that the girls were "shopping" the show to try and get more money despite the $500,000 salary plus bonuses they already had with Barstool.

Portnoy stated that, "Barstool's stance was, if you guys take 'Call Her Daddy' and go somewhere else, we're going to sue the fuck out of you. Like, you're under a three-year contract." and that "In my 17 years of doing this, I have never dealt with anyone as unprofessional and disloyal and greedy as [Alex and Sofia]."

So, since it seems as though we won't be getting another episode of "Call Her Daddy" any time soon, here are four things that I learned from our founding fathers (aka Alex and Sofia).

1. Confidence is ALWAYS key.

In Episode 18 "Facetime Sex And Morning Head," Alex and Sofia talk about the difficulties of FaceTime sex and the confidence needed.

Alex roughly says that none of us have the perfect body, but if you walk around like you're hot shit, no guy will care about the "extra chub."

Always always be confident. In fact, some say that confidence is the most attractive trait. Act like hot shit because you are hot shit.

2. First impressions matter, but don't overthink it.

First impressions are always important, but you never want to overthink it. Alex and Sofia talk first impressions in Episode 67 "BACK AT IT AGAIN" stating to be yourself (as cliche as that sounds), and that it is better to be toned down rather than over the top.

As many times as you are told to just "be yourself" when it comes to first impressions, it definitely hits more when it is coming from the daddy girls.

3. There's a proper way to send nudes.

I'm the girl who has never sent a nude in her life, mainly because I believe all guys are assholes and I don't trust them, but also because I have never been the type of person to 100 percent feel comfortable in my own skin. In Episode four, "Nudes Never Die" the girls talk about the proper way to send a nude and how guys will keep an old nude forever.

These facts are very good to keep in the good ole noggin'... just in case I ever decided to send a nude.

4. Don't be afraid to slide into the DMs.

I have and always will be a girl that slides into a guy's DMs. Episode 36, "Sex Sins and Girls DMing First" talks about how to slide into the DMs and what exactly to say. They talk about how the first message kind of sets the tone for the way that relationship will go, which is something I've never thought of before.

NEVER stop shooting your shot!

Follow Swoon on Instagram.