California Dreamin'

California Dreamin'

A Trip to California

Chloé
Chloé

This past week my family and I took on the forests of California! Watch for some travel into the beautiful scenery and fun times that accompany the Golden State.

song: Goodbye Stranger by Supertramp

Chloé
Chloé

17 'Winnie The Pooh' Quotes To Remember When You're About To Have A Final Exam Panic Attack

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day."

1286

Stressed AF about finals?

Let Pooh take the wheel:

1. "You're braver than you believe and stronger and smarter than you think." 

2. "Think it over, think it under." 

3. "Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day." 

4. "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day." 

5. "It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?"

6.  "Think, think, think." 

7. "The nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops. Eventually." 

8. "Could be worse. Not sure how, but it could be." 

9. "To the uneducated, an A is just three sticks." 

10. "Home is the comfiest place to be." 

11. "So perhaps the best thing to do is to stop writing introductions, and get on with the book." 

12. "I must go forward to where I have never been instead of backwards where I have." 

13. "One of the advantages of being disorganized is that one is always having surprising discoveries." 

14. "Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved." 

15. "It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine." 

16. "Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known."

17. My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places."