21 Times That Camila Cabello's Instagram Proved She Was Camila CaBAEllo

"90% emo lyrics, 10% dad jokes....."

1180
Camila Cabello

If you ask me, most celebrities suck at Instagram; their aesthetic is terrible, their posts are kind of irrevelent and their pictures are sometimes terrible quality! It's like, because they're guaranteed to get thousands (or millions if you're a Jenner) of likes, they think that they don't need to be intentional with their instagram posts. However, there are a few exceptions to this truth.

Take for example, Camila Cabello, one of Fifth Harmony's vocalists. She's knows how to insta, and I'm gonna prove it.

1. First and foremost, she posts some stunning selfies, and every great Instagram feed has some gorgeous selfies.

2. But she doesn't soley present herself as this flawlessly beautiful human being. She also shows us her quirky side, like that time she tried to assimilate herself into seagull culture:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BH0uuTXD9w-/?taken-by=...

*runs from fear of squawking bird*

3. She also constantly praises her fans.

Any good celebrity uses their social media to affirm our constant stalking and support.

4. Her instagram screams "I'm a feminist!" too, and that's dope.

This hopefully challenges the racist, sexist, homophobic, violent, unloving and unpeaceful haters who follow her to shift their perspective. Anybody that the world looks up to should publicly promote egalitarianism because, we might not think so, but having famous role models who challenge the system can often start or fuel a revolution!

5. Her selfies literally make you more beautiful just by looking at them.

and because she unashamedly promotes her ethnicity, Latina girls who look up to her get a role model they deserve!!

6. Whenever she posts pics with the rest of the 5H queens, her instagram aesthetic gets a boost.

Seriously, who are these goddesses??

7. She'll often post solos too, and they make your whole being quiver because she has the voice of an angel.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BD8Utc5HbMG/?taken-by=...

8. Her instagram has the big city aesthetic

"BAIBAI DUBAI." Can we just talk about how brilliant that caption is??

9. But also that countryside look.

Yes. I realize she's in Miami, but she's also in a jeep and is wearing some jorts, so close enough, right?

10. Camila gets bonus points for supporting the LGBTQ+ community too.

I LOVE WHEN ALLIES DO THIS!

11. There's times when she'll even encourage us to be crazy, like with this post:

The full caption says, "when we were 8 years old and we were asked what we wanted to be when we grow up, we would say things like astronaut and scientist and inventor and ballet dancer. but somewhere along the way that little light in us dims and the voice of fear becomes so loud we can't even hear the voice of our passions anymore. the voice of fear can sound like ur own doubts, it can sound like mean people, it can even sound like ur family or friends- people that laugh at ur dreams like u will never reach them. So we grow up and we settle. we work in jobs we hate. we pick majors we don't even care about. we stay in places where we cannot express ourselves. we play it safe. and every other person that sacrificed that little kid in them will act like its the normal thing to do. when u choose to take the risk, people will act like you're the craziest person in the world. GOOD. don't be normal. Don't let anybody, not even yourself, stop u from becoming who you want to become. don't let anybody tell you who they think you should become. ur life is a blank canvas. and u can choose any colors u want. so dream big. be kind. work REALLY hard. and no matter how old u get, never ever ever grow up. 🌙"

12. Along with all of the deep quotes and pictures, she throws some humor into the mix as well.

Can't decide between singing "Work from home," or "It's the circle of liiiiiifffffeeee!"

13. Not to mention that she posts videos of her dancing. . .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHK6ALHj_Ma/?taken-by=...

IN SLOWMOTION !!!

14. Her fashion also blows us away.

Seriously, where can I buy that fur coat?

15. Furthermore, she'll bless us with pictures where the whole gang is looking sexy AF on stage.

16. Have I mentioned her selfies yet?

17. Her posts have made us laugh.

18. They've made us cry.

It's ok if you need a tissue because SAME.

19. Plus, if you follow her, you'll know when Fifth Harmony drops songs right away.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCQJsyWHbNd/?taken-by=...

5H: *drops an album*

Me: *drops everything I'm doing to buy that album*

20. She cofesses things that the rest of us were already thinking too.

I mean, who didn't want to get slimed as a kid, am I right?

21. She, herself, is just as perfect as her Instagram.

(Just want to double check, but I have said something about how beautiful her selfies are, right?)

You can follow the goddess here, and trust me, you won't regret it.