The Most Useful Bullet Journal Ideas

The Best, Most Useful Bullet Journal Spreads

There's hardly a day that goes by without being able to use it.

9
https://www.pexels.com/photo/my-secret-plan-to-rule-the-world-book-1765033/

Bullet journals to me are one of the most useful tools I have and no matter what, I always have it on me. From tracking my day to day routines to my homework to my work schedule, there's hardly a day that goes by without being able to use it. It's almost like having a cell phone at this point. I've been using a bullet journal for nearly two years and these are the spreads, or pages, I use the most often.

1. Password Log

Having this is super useful, especially if you're forgetful or have a bunch of different passwords. If you do this, just be extra cautious not to misplace your journal.

2. Birthday Tracker

I'm also very forgetful about birthdays, so it's easy to jot them down and have them all in one place.

3. Calendars

I live by monthly and weekly calendars and it's helpful to have a yearly calendar, too.

4. Healthy habit trackers

I use trackers for water, cleaning up, not spending money, studying, daily mood, working out, if I ate healthy, etc. There are so many ideas for healthy habit trackers and to me, its what makes bullet journaling fun.

5. Places to go

Whether it's a store, restaurant, or a whole new city, having this is always great to reference instead of going to the same place EVERY time.

6. Quotes

Sometimes, you just need a little pick-me-up to get you in the right mindset.

7. Wish Lists

The amount of times someone has asked what I want for my birthday or Christmas or any other holiday is beyond me. But having a wishlist makes it easy for you to tell someone exactly what you want! Also, it's nice to have a "treat yo' self" gift.

8. To Be 'X' lists

Books to be read, movies or TV shows to be watched, songs and albums to be listened to. It's an endless list.