Why Buff Dip Will Positively Affect Your Life

And God said "Let there be buffalo chicken dip."

21
memegenerator.net

It's no secret that buffalo chicken dip is the king of all dips. It's all the flavor of buffalo wings in a non-messy dip. Not to mention it’s affordable. And who doesn't love cheap wings? Say goodbye to expensive cravings forever.

Another one of buff dip’s many perks is that it is exceptional 24/7. Looking for a midnight snack? Buff dip. Arguing with your significant other on what to eat for dinner again? Buff dip. Need an appetizer that will please everyone? Buff dip. Did I mention left over buffalo dip is still amazing? Not that there will be any left, but you know what I mean. Buff dip is a people pleaser.

Buffalo chicken dip has a way of bringing people together; sporting events and get togethers alike. Bringing buff dip to a party means instant friends. And bringing it to a Super Bowl party means double the friends, guaranteed. Everyone knows that beer and buff dip are a match made in heaven. Holidays and special events are not excluded. Bring some to that Memorial Day barbecue or even to founder’s day for your beloved fraternity or sorority. Everyone loves a good buff dip.

Another thought I might add is that it makes the perfect gift. You can make a guy buff dip for pretty much any occasion and he will be satisfied. And I know I speak for many when I say I would prefer buff dip over a bouquet of flowers. Just saying.

Buff dip is soul food. When you’re going through a breakup, sometimes the only thing you want to do is eat your feelings. And buff dip is always there to help. Even if you are so depressingly single that all you do is lay around with your seven cats and watch chick flicks, buffalo chicken dip can help fill that empty void. Plus, you don't have to feel bad about the copious amounts you've been consuming because there are even healthy recipes for buff dip that are still pretty tasty. So eat your heart out.

So raise your hand if your life has been positively affected by buffalo chicken dip. I know both of my hands are raised. If there isn't a god, why would such a blessing exist on earth? You can't tell me buff dip is anything short of a miracle. Spiraling into addiction never sounded or tasted so good. You're welcome.