9 Things All Buff Chick Addicts Know To Be True

Boneless or bone-in, buffalo chicken is an extremely popular menu item that many people enjoy all over the United States. So much so, it's even become a dip, prompted many buffalo chicken-themed restaurants and earned a place in every buff-chick addicts heart. If you love buffalo chicken just as much as I do, you'll know these things to be true...

1. We make our restaurant choices based solely on if buff chick is offered

No buff-chick? What kind of place are you running here? How dare you call this a restaurant?

2. We will eat buffalo chicken wings as an appetizer and then order them as a meal.

Oh look! They have buffalo chicken wings as an appetizer AND there's a buffalo chicken tender meal! AND AS A SALAD!

3. We don't care about heartburn because our hearts adjusted long ago.

Over-indulging on spicy wings is no match for our pepto, our mints, and our pure love for buffalo chicken wings.

4. We don't like sharing our buff chick

Oh, you thought this app was for us to share? Ha ha, that's awkward...Want the celery sticks it comes with?

5. There's a major inconsistency between restaurants and their buffalo chicken

Some restaurants offer crispy nuggets dipped in the spicy goodness, others have soggy excuses for tenders, some tiny wings, some big wings; it's a very risky game to play when you have a favorite version of a classic food.

6. Not all ranches and bleu cheeses are the same

I'm sorry, but why does this bleu cheese look like ranch? Where are the crumbles? IS THIS RANCH? Why is the ranch so runny? Why is it thick? This is so stressful, I just want to dip my buff-chick!

7. Our eyes are bigger than our stomachs

Because like, yeah obviously I want buffalo chicken as an app, but I also really want the chicken parm for my meal. But I know I'm gonna be full after the wings. Oh well looks like I'll have leftovers!

8. Getting anything other than buff chick as an app is a sin

I'm sorry, you want to get ONION rings instead of buffalo chicken? What were you, raised by wolves?

9. We will die for our buff chick

Acid reflux, heartburn and indigestion could never stand in the way of me and my buffalo chicken. i'll burn a hole through my esophagus before you rip buffalo chicken out of my hands. It's that serious.