To The Boy Whose Heart I Broke

To The Boy Whose Heart I Broke

I am sorry for what I did.

814
To The Boy Whose Heart I Broke
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/11/06/636455811504212491-1985057779_636449883870141624-442185851_10885550_633276670111114_1980170693438458817_n.jpg

To the boy whose heart I broke,

First off let me start by saying I am sorry for what I did to you, but I needed to think about my well- being too.

Next, I want you to know that I do not hate you or any of that because you were a huge part of my life. Unfortunately, it just had to come to an end.

For three years you were my world and I yours. I want you to know that I am always going to care about you and want what is best for you in life. I hope you feel that same way with me—if not I understand. I hope you do find a girl that will give you everything that I could not and that will love you more than I did.

We were at two different places in our lives and grew apart, that is a part of life. It was time for us to part ways and find who we are as people again because that was lost. I did not want it to end in the way that it did, but I could not keep lying to you because in no way was that fair to you.

I will always look back and remember the fun that we had in our three years together and I will cherish those moments. I will never deny that you at one point made me happy, but I need to make myself happy first before I can worry about another person's happiness.

This is not something that you should hate or resent me for. We both had done wrong by each other and sometimes that cannot be fixed, but that does not mean that we need to hate each other. I will still be here for you if something drastic happens in your life because I care. But, do not expect to snap your fingers and for us be able to talk like we used to because, honestly, I do not know if that will ever happen again.

I wish you the best with the direction that life takes you and who it brings into your life. I wish your family the best and I hope that your cousins grow up to have a big heart like you because after all, that is what drew me to you in the first place. You have a huge heart and do not let anything ruin that because that is a feature that is hard to find in guys these days.

Yes, it was not enough to keep me in your life but that does not speak for the other girls that could come into it. Open your heart and they will love you just like I did.

Let what happened between us be a learning curve and not the end of a line.

Forever sorry,

The girl that broke you