This Is Not Your Typical Break-Up Survival Kit

just a mixture of two typical cliches that work best together.

84

Everyone has been through a break up at some point, even if it's a friend break up. We've all been there and the truth of the matter is, it hurts. However, as people say, time will make it better. And it's true, all you have to do is take care of yourself and love yourself and things will eventually work out.

1. Comfortable clothing.

At some point during a relationship, fancy clothing is replaced by comfortable clothing. This does not mean to throw on a tight short dress. Instead, to make the transition easier and smoother, attempt to wear cute and comfortable clothing to slowly remind yourself of your self-worth.

The key item to do this is on the underwear. Ladies out there, doesn't lacy lingerie increase your self-confident? After that, it's all about adding more and more clothing items that boost your confidence and say 'see you later' to those sweatpants!

2. Aromatic candles.

Candles are not necessary for romantic set up. They can be used to meditate, do yoga, to relax and take bubble baths while drinking champagne. It makes the setup for a calm self-pampering night, furthermore reason to add face masks and comfortable clothing in the basket! Make sure to avoid scents that could potentially remind you of your ex. Funny twist: grab the candles with hilarious names!

3. Funny mugs.

Humor is the best medicine, and a cup holds your favorite drinks is the perfect combo to start your day! Drink your favorite drink in your favorite new mug and have a little laugh.

4. Homemade item.

Mirror with a positive quote, a calendar full of empowering reminders, and keep in mind that others love you. Take the time to sit by yourself, or with friends, and work on DIY projects to keep busy, even if it's creating a small calendar.

5. Drinks and snacks

Tea! Coffee! And chocolate to give them the boost when they are feeling down and a bottle of wine because it gets stuff at times. I would prioritize more non-alcoholic drinks since it's not healthy in the long run. Drinking tea also allows you to relax and keep your mind at peace.

For snacks, sometimes comfort food and candy is a must. Just take the time to enjoy yourself, who cares about anything else!

6. Face masks

Nothing can go wrong with face masks, after all taking care of your skin says loving and it's fun! The good thing is that you can do it alone or with your friends, with a drink and watching a movie or on a bubble bath as mentioned above (point 2). The beauty of face masks is that it reboots your skin's health. We all love a natural glow.