Breakup Quotes that would heal your heart Again

If you have passed through a break up in the past then this is article is clearly for you, it will help you get back on your feet very fast.

973
Breakup Quotes

Its hard to survive a breakup? you might have been asking yourself this rhetorical question, cheers to you as you uncover these highly uplifting and yet inspirational breakup quotes to help you go through that break up.

1. “If someone can walk away from you, let them walk.”
  2. “It’s better to be single with a standard than losing yourself for approval.”
  3. “Don’t let someone who isn’t worth your love make you forget how much you are worth.”
  4. “Don’t cling to a mistake just because you spent a long time making it.”
  5. “A heartbreak is a blessing from God. It’s just His way of letting you realize that He saved you from the wrong one.”
  6. “Some things break your heart but fix your vision.”
  7. “Starting today, I need to forget what’s gone. Appreciate what still remains and look forward to what’s coming next.”
  8. “Pain makes you stronger, fear makes you braver, heartbreak makes you wiser.”
  9. “I will not allow myself to not feel chosen every single day. And I’ll wait till whenever that is.” — Hannah Brown
  10. “Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can come together.”
  11. “No boyfriend, no problems.”
  12. “Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away.”
  13. “Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.”
  14. “Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a brand new opportunity to rebuild what you truly want.”
  15. “Inhale the future, exhale the past.”
  16. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” — Dr. Seuss
  17. “The woman who does not require validation from anyone is the most feared individual on the planet.” — Mohadesa Najumi
  18. “Pain makes you stronger, fear makes you braver, heartbreak makes you wiser.” —Drake
  19. “Whatever you do, never run back to what broke you.” – Frank Ocean
  20. “Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together” — Marilyn Monroe
  21. “We have to be whole people to find whole love” — Cheryl Strayed