What Your Favorite Bread Says About You

What Your Favorite Bread Says About You

Bread is a beautifully crafted carb, so pure and deserving of love.

733
What Your Favorite Bread Says About You

It's a safe assumption to say that most people like bread. Scott Pilgrim perfectly summed up his love for bread by saying, "Yeah, I think garlic bread would have to be my favourite all-time food. I could eat it for every meal. Or just constantly, without stopping." Bread is a beautifully crafted carb, so pure and deserving of love. Everyone has their favorite type of bread but what does that bread type say about their personality?

White Bread

You like to play it safe. You buy this bread without hesitation, knowing most meats pair well with it and you can never go wrong with a classic PB&J. You probably really enjoy the show "Friends" and talking with your mouth open while eating.

Sourdough

You are low-key sassy. You appear normal, but have a kick. Sweet things pair well with the sourdough, but it's not for everyone. It takes an acquired taste to truly appreciate this bread.

Pita bread

You like foreign films, your favorite being "My Big Fat Greek Wedding." You're a big fan of cats and never hesitate to pull your phone out and show everyone pictures. You are perpetually a third wheel and creatively ask coworkers to send nudes.

Baguette

You are the type of person that is cool to get to know, at first. You have a killer Instagram and rely heavily on an abundance of likes in order to feel better about yourself. Everyone knows you, but you're no ones favorite.

Rolls

Sports for days, am I right? You are the athlete, all about them sports. You carry a jug with you everywhere and your favorite topic is protein. Your sink is filled with shakers and the TV is always on ESPN.