Bravery And Love Are The Power Of Action

Love without borders

16
www.nuntiare.org

Nothing is impossible! This truth is as old as the world, but not many really believe in it. Human capabilities are limited only by our prejudices. It is not easy to take drastic decisions in life. That is why it is so important to constantly check for our strength and endurance, and to improve our skills in life. My friend Antony is evidence to this.

Antony is 30 years old, and he has lived in Russia for many years. I have always admired his determination and dedication. He has never been afraid of difficulties; on the contrary, it seemed to me that he takes pleasure in solving complex challenges. Antony is my life example. Once he became interested in sewing, he sewed clothes for himself, and then he became interested in fashion and attended the University to study design. Later he was fascinated by dancing. As a child he studied classical dance, and at the age of twenty-five Antony decided to try his hand in the hip-hop style. At first it was very difficult for him, as these two dance techniques are very different, but Antony continued to hone his skills in hip-hop. As a result, he became one of the best students, and started dancing in the concert band. He was well educated, had a successful career and had good friends. However, one of his best friends from high school, named Mark, moved to America some time ago. Antony kept in touch with him as much as possible, but he still missed him a lot. Mark was his soul mate. Meanwhile, Mark’s life in America was not easy at all. Probably only a few people can easily and smoothly adapt in a foreign country with a different culture and language. Antony was worried about his friend because Mark was so far away, and he could not support him.

One day, Mark invited Antony to America, but it was not a very easy task for him. First of all, a visa is required to travel to the United States, and the process to obtain one is rather long and difficult. Secondly, he had to take off from work, and needed a decent amount of money for plane tickets and other expenses. Despite this, one day, after Mark’s phone call, Antony realized that he was vital to his friend! This brave guy decided that he must be there for his friend no matter what. He got a visa, then he bought a ticket to New York, and set out to realize his mission! When he arrived in the United States, he knew, perhaps, a dozen words in English, but this fact did not frighten him. Mark was touched to the depths of his soul and delighted by Antony's act. This moment radically changed the lives of these two people. It turned out that the distance and loneliness puts life’s values in order. A month later, Mark proposed to him, and Antony agreed. The former friends became lovers. Mark did everything possible to help Antony adapt to a new life in America. Their love made the impossible happen! Antony should be admired for his perseverance and dedication.

Antony started learning English at a church and through some free college courses, and he began to teach drawing to American children. Antony has only lived in New Orleans for six months, but he can participate in any English conversation. Every day he goes to the library where he reads and translates children's books. Currently, Antony is preparing for the wedding he has always dreamed of.

This story made me think about how important it is to dream without boundaries, and to move without fear from words to action. Each person can change lives. The main thing is to fear nothing and know exactly what you want.