Girls, Don't Go Back To Your Cheating Ex

Girls, if I could give you one piece of advice to protect your heart it would be to know your worth. Someone can only hurt you if you give them the power to. I know he has dreamy eyes, a soft smile, and perfect hair but if he doesn't treat you right, then he doesn't deserve you.

Let me tell you a little the type of guys that I used to go after. I crave something that is stable-yet always changing. Fun-but not too crazy. Smart-just not smarter than me. This resulted in guys that knew just what to say and when to say it.

Someone who would plan out a future for you and not be able to hold to their word on a movie date. For not caring very much they really know how to make a girl feel really amazing, just for a short period of time.

Before you know it, they are onto someone knew and not thinking twice. You think the tiniest gestures are the cutest because you don't need much to make you happy.

The reasoning behind that small gesture isn't the result of them not being able to get you something big, but rather that they didn't care enough to try hard to impress you.

The thing with these guys is that they have all of this confidence and this gives you the impression that they really know their shit, but they don't. They talk big when in reality they are holding onto you until the next best thing comes along. It really is sad that they do this because they think it will increase their value.

Most of them probably have seen their dads treat women like this and they just assume it will work the same way for them. This is not the case. Shitty people will always be shitty people.

If they cheat on you, leave. If they don't know what they want, give them time but don't wait up for them. If they don't treat you equal to your worth, find someone who will.

You might think you're the one who is the problem.

WELL STOP THINKING THAT!! You are amazing in every way possible and the moment you realize that is the moment that you won't settle for anything less than you deserve

So girls, find you a guy who will help raise the kids that you will be proud of one day. Date the guy who treats you like a queen even when you're sitting on the couch in your sweatpants binge-watching Netflix and eating ice cream.

Get someone who can challenge you intellectually, but won't tell you that you're wrong even if you obviously wrong. Someone who gives you small gestures that have big meaning.

He puts your needs above your own because you're the most important thing to him.

Honey, you deserve nothing less than the best, it just takes time to get there. Use this time to make the best you the best that you can be. You can't make two things fit together if one of them is broken.