Fall date ideas
relationships

Boys Take Notes, These Are The 12 Fall Dates That Your Girlfriend Wants To Go On

Show her just how much you care about her!

9040
Gabriella Barcinas
Gabriella Barcinas

The smell of autumn leaves, the spice of a bit of pumpkin pie, and a warm fuzzy blanket wrapped around you. What could be better during fall?

Experiencing it all with your significant other!

Fall is great because the breeze in the air makes cuddling with someone under a blanket even better and there are a ton of fun dates that you could take someone on!

A lot of girls especially love when the guys have something planned out already!

It's always nice when a guy plans the date and surprises you because it just makes things easier on us and it shows that you really put the time and effort into planning something for us!

So, for you gentleman looking to surprise your girlfriend, here are 12 ideas that will surprise your girlfriend. You can plan a date for one, two, or all of them if you want!

1. Visiting a corn maze 

Corn

This is a fun way to spend some quality time together (or with your other cuffed up friends).

It promotes working together as a team and is a great way to get closer.

If your girlfriend is like me and like scary things, then you could even consider doing a haunted corn maze where people chase you around!

2. Watch horror movies together 

Speaking of scary things… this is a great way to get to cuddle up in a blanket with someone.

You can really spice this one up if you want.

You can go for the more traditional approach of going to see a movie in theaters, or you can stay home and watch some horror movies and build a little blanket fort with popcorn and candy (bonus points if you get the popcorn from a movie theater).

3. Go to a haunted house/ haunted attraction

Haunted attraction

Rolling with the scary things theme, this date idea is great for a night out.

You could pack your car up and tell her your going on a date and don't let her know what it is until you get there (if she hates scary things then don't do this)

Depending on where you live there are a lot of places that you could go.

If you live on the east coast there is Scarowinds and if you live on the west coast there are tons of horror attractions.

You could go to a haunted house or a whole haunted theme park!

4.   Go Halloween shopping 

couples costumes amazon

This idea is super fun because you can get anything from matching costumes together, to some spooky decorations.

Just going to the store or even shopping online together can be a fun experience.

5.  Ride some horses 

You may not be 100% willing to do this one, but if you are willing to do it for your girlfriend then she would probably appreciate it a lot.

This idea is super cute because you can ride horses together and look at the beautifully colored leaves of fall. Afterwards, you can both finish the date off with a hot cup of apple cider.

6. Ice skating 

OK, this one could be considered a winter date idea but I believe that ice-skating is a super fun date year round.

If you have an indoor ice skating rink in the area around you then consider surprising your girlfriend with a midnight ice skating date because it's a fun way to get some exercise and laugh together (when one of you inevitably falls).

7.  Go pumpkin picking

Pumpkin patch

This one is a kind of obvious fall activity, but that's because its fun!

You can take your girlfriend to go pick out a pumpkin and then carve them out together!

The best part is that you can do tons of cool things with the insides once you take them out. You can make pumpkin pie, bake the seeds, or bake pumpkin muffins!

8. Go to a football game

If your in college then going to a football game is a given! Take your girl out and have fun!

9. Go out to brunch 

There are tons of tasty treats during fall! Go on a brunch date and eat tons of delicious things.

Pumpkin pancakes are popular in fall as well as pumpkin muffins. Then you could pair that with a delicious fall-themed drink.

An alternative option is cooking a fall-themed brunch for her!

10.  Go to a drive in movie

Drive in movie

For those who aren't fans of the scary movie option this is a great one.

If you have a drive in movie place near you then pick a movie that you and your girl will both enjoy and pack your car with snacks and blankets!

11. Take her out to dinner

This date isn't just for fall of course and can be year around. But, you could defiantly try and find a scenic restaurant that you guys would enjoy (for those for you in the Raleigh area think of places like the Angus Barn)!

Sure you and your girlfriend may go out to dinner a lot but there are tons of ways that you can spruce it up and make it special.

You could get her a dress and leave it and a note on her bed telling her that you got it for her to wear to your surprise dinner tonight.

A more simple option would be doing something small like giving her flowers, but it would still mean a lot to her!

12. Go to the fair

This is for if the fair is near you during the fall time of course!

If it is, then this is defiantly one of the best date ideas out there!

You'll get a chance to show off your skills to your girl by winning her something and you get lots of fair food of course.