Boy Problems? Listen To These Songs

Boy Problems? Listen To These Songs

A list of songs that go through the 5 stages of grief with you. Cry it out, then move on better than you were before.

102
Boy Problems? Listen To These Songs

These songs will help you let it all out.

1. "Can We Go Back To Bed" by Bazzi

The denial phase, the first phase of grief. This song is perfect for it. The idea of wanting to ignore the bigger issue just to stay comfortable despite knowing it's an ending relationship. Dating and getting so close to someone is amazing, but when it starts to fizzle out it's a terrifying and heartbreaking experience. The song walks through all the ways he is comfortable in the relationship and if they just go back to sleep they can essentially prolong the inevitable.

2. "STUPID" by Ashnikko ft. Yung Baby Tate

The next phase is anger, and Ashnikko is the perfect artist for the job. Ashnikko as a musician is incredible and unique in general, but this song is genius. The lyrics depict a situation where she is so over this guy and how he thinks he's in control and she is the one that needs him. Psych.

3. "Stay" by Sugarland

The bargaining phase is when things start to sink in, but you'd still do anything to keep them. "Stay" by Sugarland is the perfect song for this phase. The begging of getting this person to stay and not leave is so real and personal. The song walks through a situation where she is the other woman and is praying that the guy will stay with her instead of going back to his actual relationship.

4. "Liability" by Lorde

The depression stage hits hard. Lorde is the queen of cutting deep and "Liability" proves that. The feeling of not being enough for anyone is horrible, but the feeling of being too much for a person hurts in a different way. The way she describes the hurt and agony of only being able to be handled by herself is beautiful.

5.​ "Just A Boy" by Olivia O'Brien

Finally, the acceptance phase. The one where you finally get the realization that the relationship is over and you're going to be ok. This song is reassurance that they don't complete you, you don't need them. The sass that's portrayed through the lyrics is so satisfying and empowering.

If you liked this article, Be sure to check out my page!