6 Reasons Why You HAVE To Watch The Last Season Of BoJack Horseman

This Dark Comedy is showing what it's really like in the eyes of a falling celebrity.

20

Bojack Horseman is known as one of the greatest shows Netflix has ever created. It's a dark comedy about a anthropomorphic horse who is a Hollywood (or Hollywoo as I should say) celebrity on the comedown. He deals with childhood trauma, the pressing lifestyle of a celebrity, drugs & alcohol, and failed relationships. BoJack has been through it all. Here are reasons you should watch the last episode of BoJack Horseman.

There are some spoilers but I promise I won't spoil the end.

It Shows the Importance of Getting Help

At the end of season 5 we see BoJack being checked into Rehab. He wants to change his life around. So it’s not surprise that season 6 shows him going through rehab. It talks about issues that people go through and how it’s okay to get help.

We See what Stress Really Looks Like

There is an entire episode dedicated to showing what stress feels like in a very artsy and musical episode about her juggling having a baby and going to her job daily. It’s a lot and they physicalist stress so well.

They Want Us to do what’s Right for Us

There are several episodes that promote self improvement. Allowing you to do things YOU want to do for yourself. We get to see Diane working on new projects and doing things SHE wants to do. It’s really refreshing.

We see What it’s Like to try and Save a relationship

This season has several moments of struggling relationships fighting to stay alive. It’s great for us to see this. Not every relationship is perfect and this is what it’s like. Some can be fixed and others just weren’t meant to be. And that’s okay.

Anxiety and Panic Attacks are normalized

several characters in BoJack have to deal with anxiety and Panic attacks and guess what... it seems normal! Of course it’s not a great thing but it’s so cool to see things that many people deal with so often be normalized and ways to help it.

We See what it’s Like to Have to Own Up to your actions

Sometimes things slide by, for a while, but at the end of the day we have to own up to the things we did and realize that our actions affect other people as well. BoJack, in this season must own up and take responsibility for the things he’s done.