Bitterness Gets You Nowhere

Bitterness Gets You Nowhere

Why I kissed bitterness goodbye

73
Bitterness Gets You Nowhere

Bitterness is anger and disappointment from being treated unfairly. What is the point of bitterness? I had a run-in with bitterness. I was bitter because I was forced to go to a class where everyone else was married and starting families or at the very least, were headed that way. I was so bitter. That bitterness over such a minor situation became embedded into the way I looked at everything. It soon became everything was about me. I became a selfish individual who only complained and cared about myself. Bitterness gets you nowhere. I lost friends and opportunities. I was not being who God wanted me to be. I lost opportunities to be God's light in a dark world and for what, for my own selfish desires? Bitterness gets you nowhere. I got so caught up in myself that I didn't care who I hurt. I was hurting and was blaming others for my bitter attitude. The problem wasn't with anyone else it was with me. Bitterness gets you nowhere. Bitterness only hurts you and others, especially the people you love. Take every day with a smile on your face and an optimistic attitude and kiss bitterness goodbye. After all, it doesn't get you anywhere.