The Correct Way To Binge Watch A Series When You Work 40 Hours A Week

You have to commit.

61

Sweet, sweet summertime. Also known as the time for summer jobs and internships. With all of these responsibilities, I just want to sit down and enjoy some mindless television without feeling guilty, is that too much to ask?

1. Include pals

With limited time, you can knock out two birds with one stone. Socializing plus TV time? Yes, please. Also, nothing says bonding like hating the same character.

2. SNACKS

Salty, sweet, or a bit of both... anyway you do it will greatly enhance your watching experience. (Unless you're watching something icky... then, caution is advised)

3. Comfort, comfort, comfort

Put on your favorite pair of pajamas, get the blankets ready, and plop your behind down on the most cushiony surface you can find because binge watching is a marathon people, not a sprint... you'll be here for a while. And pausing mid-episode to go get something is the worst.

4. Make it a part of your daily schedule

If you truly want to binge watch this show, you have to dedicate your precious time. Set aside an hour or two, just like making time for dinner or laundry. This is your "you" time and let yourself enjoy it, dang it!

5. Set realistic goals

Okay, I know this can be hard because the episode you're on left off on a cliffhanger, but, as mentioned before, you have limited time, and while we'd all like to spend all of our time catching up with our favorite characters, there are other responsibilities. Wash the dishes, take out the trash, take a shower. All and all, the TV show will always be waiting for you... your dog's bladder? Not so much.

If you can manage all this, you will successfully maximize the enjoyment of watching your new favorite show while also doing so a timely fashion.