Little, I Will Always Be There For You

Little, I Will Always Be There For You

4
Little, I Will Always Be There For You
Me

At first, I didn't even think I wanted to take a little. I thought that there wouldn't be anyone that could see me as their big so I just kind of went with it. When I had you as my buddy I thought to myself, "Wow. I love this girl!" From then on I knew we were going to have a special bond, whether you became my little or not.

When I got the call asking if I wanted to be your big, there was no doubt in my mind what my answer was going to be. I immediately said yes, and there was no turning back. Not that I would have wanted to turn back in the first place. I wasn't prepared in the gift department to take a little, but I definitely tried to do my best, because spoiling you was something I didn't plan on missing out on. I especially enjoyed leaving you notes every day and keeping you guessing... or so I thought!

As big/little reveal got closer I was so nervous. I kept thinking, "What if she's disappointed that I'm the one who's her big?" I wanted so much for you to like me and excited that I was your big. When the current dropped and I finally got to reveal myself to you, I couldn't have been happier. I was finally blessed with the most perfect little that I didn't even know I wanted to begin with. Being your big is such a privilege and I can't wait for our big/little relationship to grow. I honestly don't know what I would do without you in my life now that I have you. I hope that I can show you my love for this sorority and that you can love it just as much as I do. I love you entirely, little bit!

There are some things that I want you to know...

With me it's a no judgment zone You can always come to me with anything and I'm going to listen. I will give you advice when you want it, but I will never steer you in the wrong direction. No matter what is going on in your life, whether it be boys, school, friend drama, you name it and I'll listen. I'm here to support you in everything you do and any decisions you make. I will love you through it all.

When you need someone at 3am I'm here I am always just a phone call or text away. If it's 3 in the morning and you need someone to go get food with, I'm your girl. If you want to have a movie night or just a night out I'll be down to go on any adventure with you, even if I'm a grandma and like to go to bed early. I'll always make exceptions for you!

Most importantly, I want you to know that I am your big, and with that I am here for you and I will always take your side in any situation. Big or small you're always going to be the one who's right in my eyes. And remember, what little wants little gets! If big says no, you can always ask grandbig. I love you to the moon and back, little and I AM your biggest supporter.