5 Big Brother Contestants Whose Gameplays Crashed And Burned

These Big Brother contestants were not missed when they were eliminated - or for some, forcibly removed.

107
Ghost Presenter

With Big Brother 20 casting happening right now and summer coming swiftly, it's important for the potential contestants to remember why they're there: to win $500,000 by having the right physical and mental attributes and just the right jury management. Unfortunately, there have been some contestants whose games crash and burn right in front of them. Here are their stories.

1. Justin Sebik (Big Brother 2).

Justin, 26 year old bartender from New Jersey, was the first Big Brother contestant to be expelled from the house. From the beginning, he would constantly threaten to hurt the houseguests and even held a knife to a contestant's neck as he kissed her, which is what ultimately led to his expulsion from the house. What was he thinking?! Additionally, this was all happening within the first week!

2. Devin Shepherd (Big Brother 16).

Devin, former Cardinals baseball player, came into the show with intentions to win, but a few weeks after the premiere of the season got kicked right out of the door by a unanimous vote of 11-1, becoming the third person to be eliminated on "Big Brother" season 16. He had the right intentions when he came in, creating an alliance on day one, which is a rookie mistake on "Big Brother". This alliance lasted for two weeks before he outted the alliance and everyone in it, and started to lying to everyone about his intentions and strategies. When he got busted for it, he never owned up to anything he said.

3. Matt Clines (Big Brother 19).

This entire season was a sham, but one of the best and only good parts of it was Matt and his love for cereal. He had a goal to eat as many cereal bowls as he could, and came out strong with over 300 bowls of cereal consumed before he was evicted from the Big Brother house. Unfortunately, the count of cereal bowls consumed was the only victory he brought home from Big Brother. He was a floater all the way until his eliminations who had more cereal boxes consumed than competitions won. He was pretty good looking, though.

4. Paulie Calafiore (Big Brother 18).

Believing he could go far in the game and model after his brother, former Big Brother star Cody Calafiore, Paulie quickly realized after sitting on the block that his time has come to an end and the damage he did to himself was irreversibly. After a fight with some of his housemates, he went on to disrespect and demean some of the female contestants in the house and outted his alliance, which made most of the house quickly turn on him and figure out how to get him out of the house. When he was on the block and in danger of being voted off, he tried guilting the members of the house with news of his aunt fighting cancer, but it didn't work, as he was voted off in a 5-0 eviction. (And for the record, Paulie, I haven't seen a single post on social media about your aunt with cancer after Big Brother 18 ended, soooo)

5. Paul Abrahamian (Big Brother 19).

Paul, runner-up from "Big Brother 18", came into the game as a twist to the houseguests. He was put into the game, but in exchange for Paul, the houseguests had to vote someone else out on day 1. Paul ended up going far in the game, aligning himself with nearly every houseguest at some point and promising loyalty to everyone but would betray their trust and choose his real alliance members over them. When the houseguests he evicted came together in the jury house to discuss who should win, they all put two and two together to figure out that Paul was playing them all and wasn't truly loyal to them, making houseguest Josh Martinez being voted to win season 19 of "Big Brother" and resulting in Paul losing once again by just one vote.

Will we ever stop seeing these type of contestants on Big Brother? No. They make excellent television, no matter how terrible they are as a person. But to the casting directors for season 20 of "Big Brother": please give us some real game players next season.