10 Bible Verses for Tough Times
Religion

10 Go-To Bible Verses To Read When Times Are Hard And Troubling

Scriptures to help you through the trials and tribulations of life.

4801
Bible
https://www.pexels.com/photo/photo-of-child-reading-holy-bible-935944/

As we grow up and navigate our way through adolescence and adulthood, we will be faced with obstacles in our life that we must overcome to fulfill our purpose.

Life is not always a breeze and we are often faced with a conflict that makes us want to give up. Even when we feel like we're alone, God is always with us. When we hit a rough patch in life, we need to remember to turn to God.

The Lord will help guide us through the darkness in our lives and shine the light on the path that's been chosen for us.

Here are ten Bible verses that I think will help people through their rough patches:

1. Nehemiah 8:10

"Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength."

2. Isaiah 12:2

"Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation."

3. II Timothy 1:7

"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love, and of self-discipline."

4. II Thessalonians 3:16

"Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way."

5. Psalm 55:22

"Cast your burden upon the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never allow the righteous to be shaken."

6. Isaiah 40:29

"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak."

7. I John 4:4

"You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world."

8. Matthew 5:4

"Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted."

9. Deuteronomy 31: 6

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

10. Proverbs 3:5-6

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."