Bible Verses To Remember When Life Sucks

Life is not all flowers and rainbows, so when it is not, here is what God wants you to know.

4558
www.crosswalk.com

Sometimes life throws curveballs at you and suddenly the grace and love from God gets lost in the pain and sorrow. We all know that God will never forsake us, but to be honest, sometimes it feels like he forgets about us and leaves us to fight on our own. Life is not all flowers and rainbows, so when it is not, here is what God wants you to know.

1. Isaiah 41:10

“So do not fear, I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

2. 1 Peter 5:7

“Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.”

3. 2 Timothy 1:7

“For the spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love, and self-discipline.

4. John 16:33

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

5. John 14:27

“Peace I leave you with; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”

6. 1 Peter 5:10

“And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.”

7. Romans 5:1-2

“Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God.”

8. 1 John 4:4

“You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.”

9. 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

“But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”

10. Psalm 27:1 – 3

“The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked advance against me to devour me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall. Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident.”

Everyone has challenges and struggles to face, but we need to remember that we cannot face them alone. Our strength is not enough, but God’s strength is more than enough. His strength is limitless and we need to use his strength to conquer.