Bible Verses For The Second Semester Slump

I know we all could use them.

317

Second semester is hard, y'all. At this point we have about a month of classes and exams to get through, before we can finally enjoy our summer vacation. When your motivation is at an all-time low, it can be hard to keep pushing through assignments, meetings, and extracurriculars. Here's some of my favorite Bible verses to keep you motivated and comforted by God's grace through the home stretch.

Proverbs 18:10 "The name of the Lord is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe."

2 Timothy 1:7 "For the spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline."

Psalm 32:8 "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you."

Philippians 4:6-7 “Don’t worry about anything; instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.”

Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Psalm 16:8 "I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken."

1 Peter 5:7 "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

Psalm 120:1 "I call on the Lord in my distress, and he answers me."

Psalm 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him."

John 16:32 "I am not alone, for my Father is with me."

Colossians 1:17 "He is before all things, and in him all things hold together."

May you seek solace in the word of God during this time of stress and obligation. He is there for you always, pushing you to do your best in His honor.