7 Beginning Of The Semester Struggles, As Told By Bianca Del Rio

Really Queen?

33
Vile Company

We all know that there's certain things that we have to figure out when a new semester starts. It's hard, but we all have to deal with it. Why not go through it together?

1. Time Management

At the beginning of the new semester, when you have your new classes, time management is key. With a different class times and work schedule than the year before, you have to change how you live your day to day life. And sometimes it's a struggle.

2. Having to be in classes again

Who wants that?

3. Remembering when you have to get up for your unwanted but needed 8 AM

Even if you aren't a morning person, there's some semesters that you have no other choice but to take an 8 AM class. It sucks, but we all know the struggle.

4. Trying to ignore the new obnoxious people in your classes

There are always those people in your class that make it HELL. Sometimes they don't even need to be in a class but will either complain about the class or the professor all of the way through it.

5. Deciding whether or not to look nice or dress comfortably

It's a constant struggle in the morning. Sleep in more or be a presentable human being? That is the question.

6. People question what you do

Just because you might have a quick moment of panic when studying, doesn't mean you don't have your life under control. People may think you should cut your work hours or sleep more, but you know what you're doing.

7. There comes a point when you have it all down

And no one can tell you otherwise.