7 Things That Happen When Your BFF Becomes Your Roommate

Little did we know what would happen ...

21
Google

My best friend has been my best friend since the 8th grade. One summer we spent every day but Saturdays together and we never got tired of each other. Just like any other girl we dreamed of the day that we moved in with other and became roommates...but little did we know what would happen ...

Have Your Voice Heard: Become an Odyssey Creator

1. If you haven't already, you guys will have your first real fight.

It didn't happen until after a couple months, but it finally did. EVERYTHING hit the fan, but we fixed it quickly.

2. You will still never get enough time with them.

I'm not a person who does well around the same person for long periods of time, but even with us living together, I never see her enough.

3. You'll accept that they are allowed to have other friends.

This one hits home. She has been my best since the 8th grade and never had a boyfriend..until now and I miss her. But I love her and he makes her happy, so he makes me happy.

4. You'll learn to not let them be mad.

THIS IS HOW OUR FIGHT STARTED. Don't tiptoe around each other. It's awkward.

5. You guys will feel like you're drifting away.

With everything going on, its hard to find time with everyone. Just remember at the end of the day, that's your best friend. Lay in bed with her, lay on the couch with her, annoy her. Love her.

6. You learn to manage time better.

You learn that even though you want to spend time together maybe you can study together instead..or clean your apartment.

7. IT'S ENDLESS FUN

Seriously, I love every second of living with my best friend.