To the Bewildered, Soul Searching Woman

To the Bewildered, Soul Searching Woman

Your journey isn't over, it's only just begun.

127
To the Bewildered, Soul Searching Woman
Morgan Richard Olivier

Here's to the beautiful disaster

The one who has created a war within herself to please and keep peace with the people around her.
She’s been dealt some difficult cards, taken the wrong paths, overcame trials and experienced losses that not only seemed to break her heart but also break her very soul.
Her hindsight haunts her, the future frightens her, so she overanalyzes today.

She may feel fragile, trapped, and consumed by this world but little does she know she is nowhere near defeated.
The numbing discomfort, overwhelming confusion, and the loss of self that was meant to destroy her very being was derailed and is being used to mold her.

What was set out to silence her words, corrode her mind, and rot her soul only awakened her hidden spirit.
She is more empathetic, humble, aware and understanding.
She craves purpose over perfection, authenticity before outside validation, and longs for the feeling of fully accepting herself and experiencing peace.

So let her cry till she has no tears left, disappear into the darkness of her soul, and scream if she has to.
She is releasing her former faults, detoxing from what she thought she knew about herself and the world, and carefully putting the mask away.

There is purpose in her pain for lessons in her lie. There is a burning and alluring passion in her eyes, warmth in her embrace, and compassion in her voice.
She is a child of God, a fighter, a beautiful spirit, and a powerful Queen.

She is YOU.